GDT: September 4 | Opening Cup | Dynamo Moscow vs. Traktor Chelyabinsk

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Yes, they have a message saying that this is a test broadcast and they apologize for any inconveniences. Did you pay for it? If yes I guess it should be refunded. It's free now.

Yes I paid for it. A buddy of mine from Croatia said he received a message that Russian bank refused his credit card money. :help:

PS: Ah okay now I see what you meant with test mode. But what does it mean actually? Can't be my browser's fault as I received a mail by KHL TV with a test video and I could watch it easily (was an old KHL game).

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Ah now I see the game live !!

PS: Picture is really nice. :)

But what sense does it make to have Latin notifications about penalties etc if you can reach KHL TV only if you understand Russian? Do they just send the same picture in other countries broadcasts?

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Yes I paid for it. A buddy of mine from Croatia said he received a message that Russian bank refused his credit card money. :help:

PS: Ah okay now I see what you meant with test mode. But what does it mean actually? Can't be my browser's fault as I received a mail by KHL TV with a test video and I could watch it easily (was an old KHL game).

It means they're having some problems with the player because it's "the first game of the season". So it's not you. And the stream became free even before the start of the game, so see if you have your money on the balance there to use it later.

And they fixed the problem now.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
It means they're having some problems with the player because it's "the first game of the season". So it's not you. And the stream became free even before the start of the game, so see if you have your money on the balance there to use it later.

And they fixed the problem now.

Yep. Thanks for your help. :) Everything works well now. I guess I buy that complete season package. :)

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
But what sense does it make to have Latin notifications about penalties etc if you can reach KHL TV only if you understand Russian? Do they just send the same picture in other countries broadcasts?

I guess so, because all notifications are in Russian on R2.

Dynamo is just dominating, Traktor is lucky to still be leading the game.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
I can only speak for the last 5 minutes but Dynamo looks pretty dominant. Had a couple of good scoring opportunities.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
The picture is perfectly fine here on my iPad in full-screen HD. There are no announcer voices, though, which is too bad. Technologically speaking, the player seems even better compared to last season. Nice interface.

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
Dynamo indeed looks better but Garnett is great and luck is on Traktor's side. Congrats to Dārziņš with the first assist. Watching on KHL TV.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I love translations form Luzhniki, like high camera positioning there.

The period was a bit sloppy, but it's expected.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Is this really a running gag? That guy from Ufa who does the interviews in the studio again was shown 30 sec on air before he started talking. :D

ult

Sep 21, 2009
What do you mean Latin notifications? Because all on-air graphics in the broadcast are in English. You mean in the webplayer itself, on the right side? Well, this service isn't officially out for "foreigners", hence the Russian interface.

The quality is ok, but on KHL TV HD it looks much better. They should increase the bitrate. And make switchable audio tracks.

Is this really a running gag? That guy from Ufa who does the interviews in the studio again was shown 30 sec on air before he started talking. :D

Like I said a hundred times, they don't run ads for the service you paid for, but they do run them on TV. So you should be thankful for ads free broadcast.

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Shots 18-3.

Dynamo looking really good, it's just matter of time when they will score.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
What do you mean Latin notifications? Because all on-air graphics in the broadcast are in English. You mean in the webplayer itself, on the right side? Well, this service isn't officially out for "foreigners", hence the Russian interface.

The quality is ok, but on KHL TV HD it looks much better. They should increase the bitrate. And make switchable audio tracks.

Well, English notifications and English team names. Yes.

Like I said a hundred times, they don't run ads for the service you paid for, but they do run them on TV. So you should be thankful for ads free broadcast.

I don't mind at all. I just think the guy could feel uncomfortable. ;) No need to be offended. ;)

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Well, English notifications and Latin team names. Yes.

I don't mind at all. I just think the guy could feel uncomfortable. ;)

No, it's everything in english. It's just that they're still test-running the new graphics.

As for Andrey Yurtaev, I don't think he minds, he's pretty chill guy - http://instagram.com/p/dWIyMYJW-p/

And the announcers are on, Faterson, just for you. ;)

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
No, it's everything in english. It's just that they're still test-running the new graphics.

As for Andrey Yurtaev, I don't think he minds, he's pretty chill guy - http://instagram.com/p/dWIyMYJW-p/

As I also told you hundred times. I kinda like the guy. He looks quite sympathetic. :D If I would understand him he might even be my favourite Russian TV guy. :handclap:

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Pay - False (04.09.2013 16:19:37) ID заказа: 23979893 Сумма платежа: 3995. Валюта: RUB Статус: REJECTED_INITIAL Тип статуса: terminal Код ошибки: REFUSAL_BY_BANK Текст ошибки: Exceeds amount limit

This is the notification my Croatian friend received. Any ideas what the problem might be?

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava

If that's Sergei Fedotov, he's great! Much better than Czech announcers on Sport 1, that's for sure.

There's a mistake to the right of the player window: it says (in Russian) that this is a play-off game. :D

What doesn't work for me, at least on the iPad, is tapping in the list of highlists, rewinding to that particular moment. I wanted to re-watch the goal scored in the first period, but tapping that line does nothing. It's only possible to rewind manually by moving that thing at the bottom of the player window.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Pay - False (04.09.2013 16:19:37) ID заказа: 23979893 Сумма платежа: 3995. Валюта: RUB Статус: REJECTED_INITIAL Тип статуса: terminal Код ошибки: REFUSAL_BY_BANK Текст ошибки: Exceeds amount limit

This is the notification my Croatian friend received. Any ideas what the problem might be?

That has nothing to do with the KHL, Vicente. The error is = "Exceeds amount limit". Your friend must call his bank and raise his limit for Internet payments. It's quite possible that it's set to zero by default, until he unblocks it!

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
That has nothing to do with the KHL, Vicente. The error is = "Exceeds amount limit". Your friend must call his bank and raise his limit for Internet payments. It's quite possible that it's set to zero by default, until he unblocks it!

Nah. He called his bank directly afterwards and his limit 480 euro. His credit card was at 0 euro before. Weird...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad