GDT: GDT Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Between this girl screaming and all the children always waving to the camera during the studio interviews, ive had about enough of kids on rangers broadcasts.. they have no place

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Refs need to be sent a memo about the diving penalty, and that it is okay to call them, and to wake the eff up when it happens right in front of them

Last edited:

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
sucks about Callahan.

Kreider is back in the line up and he better have his **** together.

LGR

Oh and MDZ is a very very changed man. Smart, sound, strong and accurate.

Love the progression.

No One In Particular*

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.... everyone took their Xanax at the beginning of the 3rd period.... now everyone took their Adderal... look how happy all the bipolar kids are now.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Lol a bruins fan threw something on the ice at moose during the shootout and Seguin scored, they are making him re-take the shot. Wow, some bruins fan is gonna get the @#$# kicked out of him.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Definitely need to keep drinking now :D
All games I watched so far while not drinking, they have lost, while more than 1 beer -> victory!

No One In Particular*

Lol a bruins fan threw something on the ice at moose during the shootout and Seguin scored, they are making him re-take the shot. Wow, some bruins fan is gonna get the @#$# kicked out of him.

He scored again anyways.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012

Hmm. Quite the dilemma: have them watch the game only to hear their God awful shrieks, or have them yakking away and have a puck hit them in the face.

Considering you're bound to hear that soul screeching yell at any gaming event, I think a puck to the face will suffice. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad