GDT: GDT Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Aside from the obvious, Nash, Stralman, Hagelin, Halpern, Boyle were very good. 1st and 2nd periods were excellent.

I would like to see GNR broken up, especially if Cally is out. They are all being way too unselfish, Nash in particular.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
i think they keys to that game were faceoffs and passing, stepan 8 of 9 richards 16 of 27 boyle 10 of 16 dont know if there was emphasis on faceoffs in practice but we had alot of key faceoff wins which lead to good puck posession, and the passing looked great all night, which helped the transition game ALOT and our offensive zone puck possesion. Nash looked great again its just a matter of time until he starts potting goals left and right but were winning so who cares. hopefully cally's not hurt long term, hes a key part to the team but i think this team has the leadership and composure to bounce back and keep up the good play without him.

*Bob Richards*

OMG Torts. lol'ing hard right now.

Calling Haggy dumb in the presser.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Aside from the girls shrieking, has anyone else been pissed off by how quiet the crowd noise is during MSG telecasts?

Rangers score a goal, and I feel like there are 5000 people at the game cheering.

Apr 10, 2012
i thought somebody was being killed in the street. i had to replay my dvr to make sure it wasn't outside. dat squeal :X

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Aside from the girls shrieking, has anyone else been pissed off by how quiet the crowd noise is during MSG telecasts?

Rangers score a goal, and I feel like there are 5000 people at the game cheering.

They muted the 3 star a bit I think.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
What I thought:

Boyle had a VERY solid game. Actually played as a proper third liner;used his body well. Ferrio looked good as well. They seem to have chemistry. Hagelin was very solid as well.

All in all, our bottom six was very good in this game.

Nash was solid, but the fist line was invisible for most of the game. Gabs was mediocre, and Richards was a ghost.

Del Z was the best Dman out there tonight. I think he is going to have a break out year.

PP looked better, but still needs to find its way. Its still struggling with transitioning with the man advantage.

Rangers were VERY good defensively, but seemed to abandon any offensive pressure after the midway point of the second period.

Sucks about Cally, but it was a freak accident. What can you do? I hate Talbot, but he didn't do anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->