GDT: GDT Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

stenis22

Jan 13, 2013
don't like that move by tortorella calling out hagelin on the penalty, just as much on gabby being lazy. Like the kid needs that right, just a bad move imo

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
don't like that move by tortorella calling out hagelin on the penalty, just as much on gabby being lazy. Like the kid needs that right, just a bad move imo

we've had one of these types of pens seemingly every game. an example needed to be made.

In Disgust

Oct 25, 2010
looked like hags was going to cry in that post-game interview.

Missed the mistake, but the kid played great in periods 1&2

roxchipsi8

Feb 22, 2007
Aside from the girls shrieking, has anyone else been pissed off by how quiet the crowd noise is during MSG telecasts?

Rangers score a goal, and I feel like there are 5000 people at the game cheering.

they have to be messing with the audio. Just got back from the game and thought it was very loud for a reg season game. The third period in particular and on the 5 on 3. I'll have to check it out during Rangers in 60 later.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
they have to be messing with the audio. Just got back from the game and thought it was very loud for a reg season game. The third period in particular and on the 5 on 3. I'll have to check it out during Rangers in 60 later.

isnt it a known fact that msg lowers the volume on their broadcasts, i mean doesnt everyone want to hear sam cyrstal clear during every broadcast :sarcasm: theres a clear difference between msg and nbc broadcasts when it comes to crowd volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->