Half-Assed GDT: GDT: hour before the game edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
We're obviously not upset that it's the other goalie giving up softies, so the point you're trying to make doesn't really make sense. Also, this is their backup giving them up.
Are you sure you're not upset?

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
OK, I'm catching up on the goals now as they show up on NHL.com.

1. Perron - being covered by everyone else; that's a total gift goal. Shouldn't have happened, we'll take it.

2. What the hell is it with our guys apparently moving sticks trying to block shots? Use the body, if you can't get that in the way stay the hell out of the way of the puck and give your goalie a chance to read it cleanly.

3. Full credit to Laine because he got a hell of a shot off. We broke down on defense there and I'm not sure that gets stopped even if we're properly set up.

4. Tarasenko. That's the kind of goal that gives him confidence and goals start flowing in. The idea that we should trade him, ... that's why it's such a dumb idea.

You can be really selfish and say "we should be up" but I'll take being tied at 2 through 20 minutes.

Reactions: Borderbluesfan

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
This board would be ready to hang Allen if he was the goalie right now. 2 goals on 7 shots. The reality is that bad defense leads to goals. It helps to have talent like they have, too.
First goal was pretty fluky for anyone.

Second goal Johnson wasn't anywhere near on the right angle. I'm not sure if he didn't track the pass well from behind the net, or what, but Laine had almost half the net to shoot at when he let the shot go. That's unacceptable, regardless of what happened with the defense.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Ehlers goes charging at Vladdy gets pushed back and fakes an injury. What a p***y.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
So, are we mad at Vladi for taking a penalty or happy for jacking Ehlers in the chops?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Oooof...bout to say we needed that one and well we did.

Yay....hideous goat guy scored again

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
thats a joke call. if anything it was a charge on the player coming at 91.

these refs need to f*** off.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
If we get at least a point out of this I'll be happy. We can't buy a good bounce or any puck luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad