Half-Assed GDT: GDT: hour before the game edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Burning good owners is a great way to wind up with bad owners, and bad owners aren't particularly likely to give you anything better to root for. Heck, if you wind up with the wrong bad owners, you might not have anything to root for at all.
Bill Laurie would like to say hi again to Blues fans.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
To me it's obvious, the players don't care because they still get paid. An amount in one month that could get a scrub like me more than comfortable for a life time. Pure speculation on my part, but I believe they know this is a losing culture and hope they can half ass it just to get paid and screw the fans.

I say we should lessen their pockets to reflect their mediocre play and lack of fortitude. Let's boycott this "team" and show management we mean business. Without us filling the seats they are in financial hell #boycottBlues
Understand your frustration, but I don't think you've thought this through very well.

Easton said it more eloquently, but to boil it down even further - boycotting hurts the owners, not the players or the managers.

If you're mad at the owners then that's one thing. Personally, I appreciate them spending to the cap every year and even paying the 7.5M signing bonus ROR was due this past summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad