I call you Thomas and Tarasenko! :bb:
Camaa Tarrrsenko

Trjk.gif

I Still call you Thomas! :bb:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Jets are so good at getting a guy open in the slot for one timers. So Brett Hull like. Wish we’d do that

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
This board would be ready to hang Allen if he was the goalie right now. 2 goals on 7 shots. The reality is that bad defense leads to goals. It helps to have talent like they have, too.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
This board would be ready to hang Allen if he was the goalie right now. 2 goals on 7 shots. The reality is that bad defense leads to goals. It helps to have talent like they have, too.
I wouldnt say theyd be wrong.
The perron goal was pretty weak. It came off turnover but the defender was already chasing perron down and he had to rush it from just inside blueline and it wasnt a rocket or anything. A shot like that shoildnt go in from that far out.

Although a bad turnover, it was good hustle by defender to force perron to get rid of it early but goalie let in soft one.

Bluenatic

Fresh start
Aug 13, 2010
STL
I definitely think JBo is done, more due to his decision making, but damn if he's not one of the unluckiest guy.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
I definitely think JBo is done, more due to his decision making, but damn if he's not one of the unluckiest guy.
Maybe we should put jbo on the powerplay and slot him near net to see if we can capture the magic of opposing teams strategy of shooting the puck off jbo and it will magically find net.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
The perron goal was pretty weak. It came off turnover but the defender was already chasing perron down and he had to rush it from just inside blueline and it wasnt a rocket or anything. A shot like that shoildnt go in from that far out.

Although a bad turnover, it was good hustle by defender to force perron to get rid of it early but goalie let in soft one.
Perron was about four feet above the top of the circle when he let the shot go, but it's still one the goalie isn't going to feel good about letting in.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016

I see you picked up on what I did there.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Please leave out Allen out of discussion when he isn't playing and stop defending him all the time. Its like broken record. :nopity:

Reactions: TruBlu

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes

We're obviously not upset that it's the other goalie giving up softies, so the point you're trying to make doesn't really make sense. Also, this is their backup giving them up.

Reactions: TruBlu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad