GDT: GDT: Habs vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Lehkonen more like LeCanon :naughty:
I might have BargainBin to my credit but LeCanon is just perfect. Kudos. :yo:

These "two bums" + Gally was the first line at the beginning last season when the team had a tremendous start.

Your choice of words reflects your poor hockey and human judgment.
Or I'm being facetious and familiar like we always are in the GDTs...

Pleks is probably our worst player tonight, and one of the worst players of the Habs last season, you can pitch you fight if you want but I doubt Pleks will prove you right. Something's broken in him, at some point he just doesn't care.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Emelin must be a pain to play against. Lays out big hits and then just smiles or gives you a blank stare when you want to fight him

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Galchenyuk, Price, Weber, Sergechev, we got many franchise players on our hands. Good time to be a habs fan methinks.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Lehkonen is now my favorite prospect, after Sergachev of course.. What a player this kid is! :amazed:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
This Leaf team is just awful. Their defense is just terrible and the team, in general, has no push back at all.

It's going to be another long season and another top prospect for Toronto.

Yeah... you have to wonder when the rumblings from Leaf-Nation begin. The concept of rebuilding buys the team a finite amount of time. After a point it stops mattering how many superstar suits are behind the bench, the fans want to see measurable progress.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
I love how he took the number and retaliated against the guy that has been taking runs at Weber and Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad