GDT: GDT: Habs vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I forgot that Satan Himself is the GM of the Leafs.

What a weird organization they're running. Lou really doesn't like tanking or losing. Neither does Babcock.

Is the Leafs Curse going to sink two of the best hockey people in history? Hahah.

Jul 6, 2016
PITA... and clinical. Exactly what we should've been building toward to maximize Therrien's effectiveness.

You play with the cards you got, and since the JOKER behind the bench isn't going nowhere... might as well build a hand around him...

For his own sake, I hope big mac goes down and plays tons of minutes as a go-to guy. Then bring him up when Pleks is dumped during the girl's toy drive for the orphanage.

Who's gonna have the last laugh ? The Joker behind Habs bench or the Brain behind the Leafs one ?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Matthews looks like that punk kid in high school who's really good at sports but just a jerk in general.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I forgot that Satan Himself is the GM of the Leafs.

What a weird organization they're running. Lou really doesn't like tanking or losing. Neither does Babcock.

Is the Leafs Curse going to sink two of the best hockey people in history? Hahah.
I love how they're so proud of themselves. Tanking hard and picking high is literally the easiest thing to do.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Who's gonna have the last laugh ? The Joker behind Habs bench or the Brain behind the Leafs one ?
There's more to winning and losing than just a coach. Have you seen the rosters? It's incomparable. The Leafs are built for losing, the Habs are built for not-losing.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Gotta trade him i guess. Though its not guarantee McCarron starts the season im Montréal.

I don't think he does. He really looks like his balance and leg strength need work. His ankles still collapse... Some hard work and he'll start next year.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Where was the obstruction?

Lol these refs can't let the game end without bringing all the attention on them at least once

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
Pateryn needs to play, love Sergachev but he's not ready. Send him back to juniors unless Petry is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad