GDT: God Damn Press Conference day!

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Can anyone post the link for the presser I wasn't able to watch all of it. I know it ended already but they'll be posting the replay somewhere

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Only thing I'm worried about is Q's reputation for being tough on rookies. I wonder how that will affect Kaapo's development.

Reactions: Pragmatic Panther

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
I loved listening to that press conference. This man lives and breathes playoffs... they're just a fact of life to him. Let's f'ing get there next season.

What a gift to long suffering Panthers fans. We deserve this. This sends a loud message.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Only thing I'm worried about is Q's reputation for being tough on rookies. I wonder how that will affect Kaapo's development.

First, Kaapo's our's.

Check's in the mail, Gary.

Second, Q's reputation for being anti-youngster was vastly overblown. If he has high expectations for a player, he holds their feet to the coals and expects them to be better when they screw up. Lots of younger players cracked the roster and thrived under him in Chicago, he didn't take kindly to talented idiots and let plugs play ahead of them to try to force them to get good.

If someone's good, is smart, and especially works hard, Q will have them see ice time.

Last edited:

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Well if we were actually graced by the gods it wouldn’t. Kakko is nhl ready and plays an extremely skilled and mature game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad