Goals: Parenteau 7
Assists: Duchene 11
+/-: Parenteau/Mitchell 7

Standings:
4zxglz.png

Previews:
http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020235&navid=sb:preview

LET'S GO BLUES

For the record I have no Idea how to make a GDT I basically just copied the one from yesterday and tried to change some stuff. If it is messed up then dont complain to me complain to yourselves for not doing it!

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Hopefully we find some energy on the way to Denver, I know Colorado is dealing with a lot of injuries and struggling right now but we will need a better effort than last night. Excited to see how Halak does his first game back also.

JustOneB4IDie

Duel Cancer Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Imperial, Missouri
Should be a good one. Shatty and Stewie get their reunion game with the avs.

Too bad Johnson isn't in the lineup for the avs.

One has to wonder until he is in between the pipes and plays the whole game is Halak. and what Blues team shows up tonight in the high altitude conditions in Denver tonight, a winnable game for sure :dunno:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Expecting another loss.

Blues will be tired, in the thin Denver air, Halak could be rusty, we never seem to do that well at Pepsi Center, and the Avs have some young guys trying to impress their coaching staff and stick. I think this will be a tough game.

We will see how the team responds though. I think Stewart will look good.

brendan

rip bruv/cudi
Feb 12, 2012
California
Expecting another loss.

Blues will be tired, in the thin Denver air, Halak could be rusty, we never seem to do that well at Pepsi Center, and the Avs have some young guys trying to impress their coaching staff and stick. I think this will be a tough game.

my god you are negative, how about supporting the team rather than "expecting a loss"

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Only Russell, Redden, Schwartz, Tarasenko, Stewart, D'Agostini, Reaves and Nichol were on the ice this morning. None of those names are surprising...

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Really kinda pissed. I have sweet tix for this one but something came up and I can't use them and have to stay in CB. 12th row in the corner the Blues shoot at twice.

sh724

Jun 2, 2009
Missouri
Only Russell, Redden, Schwartz, Tarasenko, Stewart, D'Agostini, Reaves and Nichol were on the ice this morning. None of those names are surprising...

and Halak.

It would be surprising if they sent Halak to Denver yesterday so he would be rested for the game since he did not dress yesterday. No reason to have him stay up all night waiting on the team to get ready to fly. You see that with MLB teams sending starting pitchers the day before they are suppose to pitch in a different city.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
my god you are negative, how about supporting the team rather than "expecting a loss"
It's funny how nobody can be a realist or post their honest opinion without getting someone pissed off.

My bad, I'll change my prediction to make you happy:

BLUES WIN 632-0. HALAK WITH 15 HATTRICKS. HITCHCOCK TURNS INTO JESUS AND STRIPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ICE. TARASENKO PASSES PAVEL BURE ON ALL-TIME SCORING LIST. PERRON NEVER TURNS THE PUCK OVER AGAIN AND CHALLENGES GRETZKY FOR GREATEST ALL-TIME PLAYER. IN 2ND INTERMISSION GOD APPEARS AND TELLS THE BLUES THEY ARE WINNING THE STANLEY CUP THIS SEASON. THIS TEAM WON'T LOSE ANOTHER GAME AGAIN.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
If the game is tied or we're trailing by the third period I think this is a loss. We were gassed in the third against the Sharks and its not gonna be easier with the high altitude in Denver. We have to get an early lead and that's how we're gonna win this game.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Colorado is 42-40-7 at home since the beginning of the 10-11 season. That means they lose most of their games at home. I don't get this sudden terror and impossible barrier of the altitude. I've heard more advance excuse-making about the altitude in the last couple days than ever. It's very weird to me. Supposedly guys like Stewart worked themselves into magnificent shape in the offseason so a game like this should see him flying around.

Fluff Master

Registered n00b
Feb 19, 2013
I was worried about this game considering the airplane fiasco, but its a new day and I think we will have some surprising energy. Here's to Halak playing out of his mind awesome and Stewie n Shatty lighting the lamp on their former team.

So, do you guys only play that prediction game once a week? Just curious, it was fun even though I lost my first time trying. Lets Go Blues!

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Thank god Jaroslav Halak is back...everything should be back to normal. Shutout tonight!

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Expecting another loss.

As long as Stewart isn't playing for Colorado tonight, I like our chances!

Seriously, though, you're right. The boys were gassed last night. We're gonna need the 4th line and 3rd pairings to step up in a big way tonight.

We can win but we'll need a full team effort.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Certainly a winnable game, but not a sure thing. They need to get out to fast start and get some saves early.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
It's funny how nobody can be a realist or post their honest opinion without getting someone pissed off.

My bad, I'll change my prediction to make you happy:

BLUES WIN 632-0. HALAK WITH 15 HATTRICKS. HITCHCOCK TURNS INTO JESUS AND STRIPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ICE. TARASENKO PASSES PAVEL BURE ON ALL-TIME SCORING LIST. PERRON NEVER TURNS THE PUCK OVER AGAIN AND CHALLENGES GRETZKY FOR GREATEST ALL-TIME PLAYER. IN 2ND INTERMISSION GOD APPEARS AND TELLS THE BLUES THEY ARE WINNING THE STANLEY CUP THIS SEASON. THIS TEAM WON'T LOSE ANOTHER GAME AGAIN.

A modest prediction for sure.

Anyone know why the game is at 9 tonight? Not like we're in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad