Post-Game Talk: GDT: Flambé @ Ovi-less Cupitals - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Thank you Barney. I love that Orpik had the gloves off very early. You don't play dumb with the punks and have to protect yourself. Nick with the choke out headlock... Willy cleaning up the trash to finish it off.

I miss ole time hockey. Hopefully we see the Flames in the finals.
Love it. This may be just what the doctor ordered for our boys. A hard-fought win and a reminder of what it's like to play/fight for each other.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

There is no way he could have known the game was over. He was facing away from the green light and cant hear the horn over the organ and the crowd

Right. That wont matter. In that atmosphere you cant hear the horn

I'm not complaining about it one bit, but I can understand why the Flames would have been upset about it, thats all. In fact it looks like Backie was getting him back for his CC on Brooks 6 seconds earlier. I'm good with it all.

Happy that we pretty much cleaned up in that scrum.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I'm not complaining about it one bit, but I can understand why the Flames would have been upset about it, thats all. In fact it looks like Backie was getting him back for his CC on Brooks 6 seconds earlier. I'm good with it all.

Happy that we pretty much cleaned up in that scrum.

Oh the Flames would be upset at that hit at anytime in any game because of who got trucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad