Olympics: GDT Finland VS Switzerland

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Finland look slow. The Swiss are taking over. P*rkele, time to wake up and step it up.

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Oskari Saari mentioned Petri Ylönen and Juha Kaunismäki but what about Mika Hannula? He played against Finland in the '06 final iirc. Isn't he a finn?

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
I do not trust Lehtonen and Hietanen together. We are not playing good at all.

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
My heart rate was 60 bpm before the match and it still looks the same. If Switzerland scores to 3-2 i think it'd go to 65

Reactions: Svedu

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Time the Swiss got a penalty, two or three incidents earlier but I understand this ref is letting both teams play rough.

Finland are looking really sluggish and quite bad. If we don't lose this game we will lose the semifinal if we play like this. The Swiss are better.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Bit early to pull Genoni. At least with how the game was going. Fischers coaching was not as bad as in other tournaments but he sure isnt outcoaching his opponents either...

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Great action from Pesonen! Alert.

Genoni played well for The Swiss.

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
Switzerland fought for their lives and played really well. Finland did the needed, when it's 3-0 for finns it's game over.

Finland now is much like Sweden used to be, elite at defending lead. It might look like they're struggling but they just do the needed.

PS. Härski Hartikainen might have the shortest face in the world

Reactions: Hasa92

Ostraaros

Sep 11, 2020
Switzerland fought for their lives and played really well. Finland did the needed, when it's 3-0 for finns it's game over.

Finland now is much like Sweden used to be, elite at defending lead. It might look like they're struggling but they just do the needed.

That is a pretty bad take to be honest. The Swiss could have had a 5 on 3 powerplay and IF that had turned into the score being 3-2.... Yeah, whole different game from there.

Swiss was better during the last period, had a few good chances and should have had a 5 on 3 powerplay. (even if the first call was a bit rough)

WeberStreit

Jan 31, 2008
34 shots on goal and scored once. While Finland had 23 shots and scored five times. Switzerland in a nutshell.

Hope they fire Fischer. Only won one game…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad