U18: GDT Final day

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The subtext of Caufield and Hughes each chasing records today made for extended viewing once the score got lopsided. Maier wasn't bad, even in a 5-2 loss.

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Somehow no Slovak federation officials will lose job over this performance. Coach will be given a nice extension, reason being that we should be happy we even exist as a country!

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
I can't believe NHL network has no replays scheduled for USA vs Canada considering the time the game was played... FML I forgot to DVR it. Anyone have a solution?

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
The refs are already making their presence felt. Uncalled tripping before the Sweden goal, plus uncalled tripping afterwards against a Russian player.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
The refs are already making their presence felt. Uncalled tripping before the Sweden goal, plus uncalled tripping afterwards against a Russian player.

Funny to see all the bitterness from Canadians who aren't used too being screwed by the refs. But don't worry. They will be on your side as usual next time again.

Reactions: Vesperia

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Funny to see all the bitterness from Canadians who aren't used too being screwed by the refs. But don't worry. They will be on your side as usual next time again.

I'm rooting for Team Russia actually. But 2 missed tripping calls, and one on the Swedish goal, is no small advantage so far.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
I'm rooting for Team Russia actually. But 2 missed tripping calls, and one on the Swedish goal, is no small advantage so far.

My bad. I just presumed you were a bitter Canadian who couldn't handle the fact that the refs didn't cheer for them this time ;) I agree with you though. Some situations that were in Swedens favor. I won't cry about that though since we almost never have any advantage when playing at home while nations like Canada and Russia always has the refs on their side in hometourneys.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Alnefeldt with a huge save then good net front presence by Bjerselius then a great finish by Holmström.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad