U18: GDT Final day

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Congrats on the gold, Sverige! Lots more to come up in the near future! :):):):thumbu:

At least we also look good for the next U18, for sure on forward which is better than ages ago, I am hoping its our turn now that the Finns produced a ton of high end talent on forward position later years here. Not sure how the D looks like though, key players on D actually was 18, they will good for the U20 instead.

For the Mens Worlds...I guess its not impossible for a threepeat, would be cool! Think the Russians and Americans look tough though.

Reactions: illone84

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
At least we also look good for the next U18, for sure on forward which is better than ages ago, I am hoping its our turn now that the Finns produced a ton of high end talent on forward position later years here. Not sure how the D looks like though, key players on D actually was 18, they will good for the U20 instead.

For the Mens Worlds...I guess its not impossible for a threepeat, would be cool! Think the Russians and Americans look tough though.
Pretty great, as per usual. Grans, Andrae, Nordlund, & Johannesson being the standouts right now.

Reactions: Tomas W

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad