GDT: Canada Vs. Czech Republic 4:30 Eastern Time

• Thread starter Zetterberg4Captain*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver
The Czechs are taking too many dumb penalties now to have any chance of coming back. Giving the Canadian PowerPlay too many chances is deadly.

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Oh man i cant wait to see that again on the replay, Phaneuf with the drive from the point and Bergeron rings it off the post on the wide open net on the rebound :eek:

em1ss

Dec 27, 2004
PA, USA
Westcoasthabsfan said:
Its called great defence (best in the tournament) plain and simple
Name one other team that can suit 4 solid defensemen in this tournament??? Let alone the firepower the Canadians have.

em1ss

Dec 27, 2004
PA, USA
Czechs lucky to get out of that period 3-0, 26-4 shots. Sounds like kudos to Schwartz and team Canada so far. No offense from the Czechs.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Czechs are done.

Shots 26-4. That's sad. Nothing from Olesz or Vrana yet.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the Czechs won 4-3 with the final goal coming when Glass shoots it up the middle and hits Coburn (I'd prefer Phaneuf to lose it for them, but I'd love to see Coburn embarrased again) with 3 seconds left. :yo:

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
Well another penalty for the Czechs...yawn. The game is over. Canada came out and controlled the third period and the Czech's look even more out of it than they did at the end of the second. At least another 3 shots already in the third period for Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad