GDT: GDT: Bruins vs Capitals @ Wash - 3/5/13 - 7:00PM Part II

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Exactly. What are fans going to do when they make a change and the 3rd line still plays poorly?

Bourque is nothing more than the escape goat, and people are taking it for granite that he's the issue. They mind as well, I guess, since it's better than admitting that the problem lies with Kelly and Peverley. The ironing is delicious...:naughty:

So don't I...it's far and few between, it is what it is, your right, and I could care less! :laugh:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Exactly. What are fans going to do when they make a change and the 3rd line still plays poorly?

Bourque is nothing more than the escape goat, and people are taking it for granite that he's the issue. They mind as well, I guess, since it's better than admitting that the problem lies with Kelly and Peverley. The ironing is delicious...:naughty:

Didn't catch the expression sarcasm until that line right there. You had me nervous for a moment.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Timmy helped create his legend by after having a bad game, he was almost unbeatable in games following, Tuukka is an excellent goalie, but he isn`t in Timmy category and that isn`t an insult, few were and we got spoiled

Were spoiled with our 3rd line too, loads of other teams would love to have numerous threads where the fans were complaining about the 3rd line production or lack thereof, most other teams 3rd lines produce next to nothing, which, at this time, is about equal to our 3rd line production currently;)

I`ll be honest, I didn`t see this as a team that were that great in the 1st period to be honest, some here posted how dominant they were, I didn`t see it that way, they were the better team, but not by much, difference was, Holtby let in everything that came his way in the first, and our boy didn`t make THE stop when needed which was after consistent breakdowns in front of him

Agree on all of this.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
So don't I...it's far and few between, it is what it is, your right, and I could care less! :laugh:

Didn't catch the expression sarcasm until that line right there. You had me nervous for a moment.

I was getting worried that people didn't catch onto my little joke in there. It's like what kind of a moron must I really be if I use every bad grammatical error and everyone assumes I wasn't doing it to be a richard head? :laugh:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
If Kelly and Peverly don't waive their No trade we could be in trouble one of those guys have to go.

I think you'd have trouble finding a guy that just absolutely refuses to waive. Now, I'm sure that they would (in private of course) tell Chiarelli which team(s) they'd be willing to waive for, but I have no doubts that they would waive in at least some capacity.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Yeah, it's a pretty sad statement that someone can use the term "escape goat" and everyone just accepts it...:laugh:

Well nobody wants to be that guy that corrects someone with poor grammar. The last time I corrected somebody for there improper use of their/there, the same thing happened that I've just illustrated in this very post. ;)

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Well nobody wants to be that guy that corrects someone with poor grammar. The last time I corrected somebody for there improper use of their/there, the same thing happened that I've just illustrated in this very post. ;)

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD, NOT AN ENGLISH EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 :rant::rant:

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Wow, two post? I didn't know that hitting a post was a new stats... I guess anything who can make your boytoy looking good is suitable for you. Kelly sits at -7, this morning. For a guy who's paid for his defensive skills, that's AWFUL. Bourque? he have, roughly, 50 NHL games under his belt and you take a run at him? Seriously? :shakehead

Look I said if he scored on those post shots the game would have gone our way it was a negative against Kelly not a stat or excuse I was calling him out for not putting his chances in the net.

Your going to be a minus if you do not score, if you give up 11 goals on the year and only score four your a minus 7, Kelly and Pevs have scored in the past, so even if your good in your own zone you will be a minus if ou don't score.

Bourque has bounced around the league on high octane teams like the Capitals and could not score he just is not an NHL player, his PP unit is awful and partly because he cant keep a puck in at the point his shot is a non factor from 55 feet away, not fast does not have size is not great in his own zone, he hits high glass more than Pevs, I did not start going against Bourque until after ten games I was not one the people calling for his hea after 3 games.

Bourue does not have one shot that found the net this year his goal was a redirect not a shot for a sniper he has done nothing for a third of the season, when you are a sniper with ZERO goals off of shots you need to go.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I could care less!

Though, according to this article, it is ok to say "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less"

:)

Edit: done in by the link! ;)

I wish somebody gave this list to some of my college professors. I got dinged 5 points a paper for using the passive voice a certain amount of times. It got to the point where I would just write the paper and concede the 5 points without even considering it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad