GDT: #82 Blues/Wings: "REAVES IS ON THE TOP LINE NOW, I THINK."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodan

Registered Loser
Mar 11, 2011
Drinkscotch Center
tarasenko will come back from his injury and the line of schwartz-steen-tarasenko will lead the blues to the first cup in franchise history

[optimism intensifies]

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Who's blaming Miller? no one. Comprehension is key. People seem to struggle understanding that he still need to make saves.

Check twitter. A lot of people are blaming Miller.

That's the 3rd breakaway that Shattenkirk/Coliacovo has allowed.

GrandPapillon*

How many breakways are going to happen with Colaiacavo on the ice?

potsos

Jan 25, 2014
Freeport, Antonica
Anyone else impressed by the level of effort the Red Wings have given here? They have nothing to play for and they are working really hard all the way to the end of this game.

Also, I can't wait to tell my grandkids someday about how I was at the last Blues game they ever won, way back in 2014 against the Sabres.

TimtheDJ84*

Listen,it's time to nut up or shut up. This team needs an offensive mindset change and a gamebreaker. I knew Tarasenko going out was really bad,but it turned catastrophic. If Hitch insists on playing a boring game in addition to losing, then why should wé waste our time?

Colt 55

RIP Oscar and Jose
Jan 28, 2012
Coronado
Anyone else impressed by the level of effort the Red Wings have given here? They have nothing to play for and they are working really hard all the way to the end of this game.

Also, I can't wait to tell my grandkids someday about how I was at the last Blues game they ever won, way back in 2014 against the Sabres.

It's because they are going to win the cup.

Dead serious too.

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
Listen,it's time to nut up or shut up. This team needs an offensive mindset change and a gamebreaker. I knew Tarasenko going out was really bad,but it turned catastrophic. If Hitch insists on playing a boring game in addition to losing, then why should wé waste our time?
What does the bolded mean? :laugh:

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009

They understand the value of bringing momentum into the playoffs.

superblues

:sarcasm: implied
Oct 29, 2011
See you guys in October.

Wait what? There's four more games....

See you guys in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad