GDT: #82 Blues/Wings: "REAVES IS ON THE TOP LINE NOW, I THINK."

Status
Not open for further replies.

potsos

Jan 25, 2014
Freeport, Antonica
Let's do this. Since, you know, we have to.

34QWRG_zpsc4033847.png

Last edited:

GrandPapillon*

Reaves may as well be on the top line. He hasn't even tried to be an enforcer or source of protection for our star players since he signed his new contract

Bendak

Jedi Use Hacks
Apr 5, 2013
St. Louis
ohboy.gif

Luckily its all you can eat and drink for me at tomorrow's game. Heavy emphasis on the drinking part :yo:

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Amidst all the doom and gloom, if Anaheim takes care of Colorado (Western home ice on the line) and we beat Detroit (or even a loser point w/ a COL reg. loss) then we'd get Minnesota which would actually be a solid outcome after this nightmare stretch. We're due a break, aren't we?

Megalodan

Registered Loser
Mar 11, 2011
Drinkscotch Center
Amidst all the doom and gloom, if Anaheim takes care of Colorado (Western home ice on the line) and we beat Detroit (or even a loser point w/ a COL reg. loss) then we'd get Minnesota which would actually be a solid outcome after this nightmare stretch. We're due a break, aren't we?
best case scenario but yeah it could happen. the blues could get guys back from injury against minnesota and if the blues carry the series they have tarasenko back against chicago. if the blues get that far then it's anybody's cup.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah but knowing our luck, right after we matched with Minnesota Bettman would probably make the Wild switch divisions with the Kings before the playoffs started.

HockeyGuy73

Oct 29, 2010
Tad south of STL.

Please dont say "break" around this team right now.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Also wouldn't hurt if CBJ won tonight. Detroit would have nothing to play for tomorrow. If they lose, Detroit will be motivated to avoid Boston.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
With CBJ winning tonight, this thread needs to be renamed to "Chicago Wolves hosting the Adirondack Red Wings". :laugh:

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I'm gonna be at the game tomorrow...glass seats...free drinks. I'll be the guy facepalming the whole game. Friend is gonna wear a blue man suit.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
There is literally a monstrous difference between Chicago and Minnesota.

Tomorrow is important.

superblues

:sarcasm: implied
Oct 29, 2011
hey so i know if we win the division we play the wild, but if we lose we get chicago correct? i just want to make sure.

Correct, but winning doesn't guarantee that we win the division. Colorado has to lose their game, too.

timtindall

May 10, 2013
st. louis
Correct, but winning doesn't guarantee that we win the division. Colorado has to lose their game, too.

do the ducks have anything to play for, or is their playoff matchup set in stone? because i hope they have to play their best players and not put out a weaker lineup to rest their guys.

Last edited:

Skew06

Nov 16, 2012
Hazelwood, Missouri
I have a brilliant idea. Call up 5 random fat guys from a high school team. Make them all stand in the goal crease elbow to elbow behind Elliott along the goal line. Ice the puck every single time Elliott gets a chance to. Game ends in a 0-0 tie. We get a point. Ducks beat Colorado at the same time. We win the division.

ITS THAT EASY!

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
Hard to see Anaheim icing a competitive squad tomorrow. Hello Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad