GDT: GDT #61 New York Islanders vs St. Louis Blues | March 5th | 7:30 PM | F/4-2 W

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Very good game. The Blues are no slouch, they make you fight for every inch of ice, and check well in the neutral and D zones. I must say this team looks different, and perhaps, the 'Roy effect' has settled in (crossing fingers).

Play out the season like this and put yourselves in a position to succeed.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Flyers 72 pts 63 GP
Isles 68 pts 61 GP
Add the Bolts and Wings too

1709694014229.gif

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Lou's gonna strike while the irons hot and galvanize the room with a shocker out of nowhere F trade to really put the motivation to get in into overdrive. The man and Patrick Roy want to make the playoffs more than they care about life itself. That's my bold prediction, like a Ryan Smyth 2.0 deal

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Lou's gonna strike while the irons hot and galvanize the room with a shocker out of nowhere F trade to really put the motivation to get in into overdrive. The man and Patrick Roy want to make the playoffs more than they care about life itself. That's my bold prediction, like a Ryan Smyth 2.0 deal
Yeah I could see us trying to but lack cap space without trading someone off the team. Everyone points to Pageau but again as we have seen in last few games as these games get pivotal Pageau always seems to raise his game.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Very good game. The Blues are no slouch, they make you fight for every inch of ice, and check well in the neutral and D zones. I must say this team looks different, and perhaps, the 'Roy effect' has settled in (crossing fingers).

Play out the season like this and put yourselves in a position to succeed.
When the Blues are on their game they force you into giveaways. They have their sticks out trying to deflect and take shooting lanes away from you.

Reactions: BelovedIsles

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
Lee and Palms playing at a different level these last four games.

Barzal out there last 40 seconds of a one goal game. And in the right spot. That's different.

Wonder what our record would be if Pulock had been healthy this year.

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
What is it with the Pinto love? He is from Long Island, right? Late 1st, big C. Don't know much else.
As I posted before, a 20-goal scoring virgin with a spotted . . . and can be a body double fir Tom Hulse!
Got it yet?
:popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad