GDT: GDT #52 New York Islanders vs Calgary Flames | February 10th | 1 PM | F/5-2 L

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Chris is gonna get it, Chris is gonna get it…

UFOs land at halftime today too.

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
Win loss record with Aho continues to trend the wrong way. Typical Islander loss- Guy who hasn't had a hattrick since peewee gets one. Struggling player on a bloated contract pots one. Did anyone get their first NHL point?

Mayfield is a mess and likely still injured. Rosner's take on Wahlstrom is odd and makes me question his hockey acumen. Questioning his ice time- he gets 10 minutes a game and has since Roy got here. Concerned that when Roy said he needed a goal he didn't view him as an option- he has 2 SOGs in his last 5 games and took a terrible penalty to gift the leafs a point. What in the world is he talking about? Hack.

Wonder where we would be if a Mike Hoffman type was playing 2nd or 3rd line wing?

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Win loss record with Aho continues to trend the wrong way. Typical Islander loss- Guy who hasn't had a hattrick since peewee gets one. Struggling player on a bloated contract pots one. Did anyone get their first NHL point?

Mayfield is a mess and likely still injured. Rosner's take on Wahlstrom is odd and makes me question his hockey acumen. Questioning his ice time- he gets 10 minutes a game and has since Roy got here. Concerned that when Roy said he needed a goal he didn't view him as an option- he has 2 SOGs in his last 5 games and took a terrible penalty to gift the leafs a point. What in the world is he talking about? Hack.

Wonder where we would be if a Mike Hoffman type was playing 2nd or 3rd line wing?
Because Rosner is appealing to the ‘fans’ in his material.

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
Because Rosner is appealing to the ‘fans’ in his material.
Anyone who thinks Whalstrom is good should stick to YouTube highlights instead of real games.

Did I mention how bad Myafield and Engvall are? Engvall with 6 goals in over a half a season on the 2nd line. He is terrible

Reactions: Throttle

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
I’m not giving up playoff hopes. Still have them at 50-50. I buy into the Roy effect, which I think can maximize an avg. roster. The team is, for the most part, healthy, they are generally playing better under Roy.

We’ll see where things are at in a few weeks, by then, my tune may change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad