GDT: GDT #50 New York Islanders @ Toronto Maple Leafs | February 5th | 7:00 PM | F/W 3-2

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Third coach that has used Mayfield in the final minutes of a game when the isles were leading…

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Roy is going to need to get more from lines 2-4. Barzal's line was dangerous all night. Isles have 3 good D pairings, A goalie and a #1 line. Job now is to find support from the 2, 3 and 4th lines.

Reactions: Lek and Osakahaus

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
He got a game winner and a goal from lines 2 and 4
I don't think we can rely on a breakaway goal by Mclean every night, but yeah you are right. The #1 line, scored only 1 goal, and the other lines scored 2. But we all know, Barzal's line was the only line that consistently controlled the play tonight. Going to need improvement from the other 3 lines if the Isles are going to go on a run. Would like to see Fasching back. Casey too. One of Wally and Holmstrom taking a big jump under Roy would be nice..Isles D when healthy is fine, and Sorokin is Sorokin. Just need 2-4 to take it to another level.

Reactions: Osakahaus

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
You ever think Tavares regrets Toronto? You ever think leafs fans wish they signed anyone else over JT? Their cap situation is going to be so bad when it comes to the future.

Seeing Judas just opens up Old Times and my my dislike of the Creeps.....

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
great job boys, I look forward to the Dangle video after engvall scored the gwg :)

Dangle is an act at this point. You could copy and paste his over the top act after every frickin' Leafs loss.

Always a sore loser.2 playoff series wins in a 15 year career. lol

I'm no Tavares fan, but the dude got severely cross checked. You would've supported any of our players doing the same thing if it happened to them.

Reactions: Barzaltrick

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
I don't think we can rely on a breakaway goal by Mclean every night, but yeah you are right. The #1 line, scored only 1 goal, and the other lines scored 2. But we all know, Barzal's line was the only line that consistently controlled the play tonight. Going to need improvement from the other 3 lines if the Isles are going to go on a run. Would like to see Fasching back. Casey too. One of Wally and Holmstrom taking a big jump under Roy would be nice..Isles D when healthy is fine, and Sorokin is Sorokin. Just need 2-4 to take it to another level.
Wahlstrom played cool today. Good rebound game even with the dumb penalty

Reactions: The Real JT

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, It must be Mayfield's Size that makes Coaches think he is a "Good Option"... I just see a Guy Out There desperate and not getting it done.
Mayfield is a mess during the last minute of the game. The results are pretty obvious. At least he didn’t try to pin the puck against the wall for once.

Reactions: Barzaltrick

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Seeing Judas just opens up Old Times and my my dislike of the Creeps.....

Dude...

You just brought me back. I cannot tell you how I wanted Corson dead as a result of that series. I am such a sick person, but I wanted him to literally suffer.

It is so good that I spend most of my time typing instead of doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad