GDT: GDT: 4/11 Caps vs Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
How is every player on this team the last to every puck, every shift, every game? And they lose every puck battle rofl....

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I’ll quote it because I think it’s a very good response. We don’t need to be so hostile towards each other. After all, we’re a community of Caps fans and we all want the same thing.
FYI (only aware of this because someone sent me a PM about the upset trolls in this thread) - quoting a post won't make it visible to someone with the original poster on their ignore list. They just see the response, not the quoted post or its contents.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I like Carbery I really do. And I think the team plays hard for him. But I’m starting to worry a little bit about his lack of offensive creativity.
that's kind of not really a thing you can do with one roster.

He's coaching the team in front of him. If they were to sign two or three wildly offensive players for next year and he breaks them and everybody looks like shit I'd be more inclined to agree with you, but so far based on what we've seen there's nothing to suggest he's stifling offensive talent... it's that they don't have as much of it as other teams and some of the guys are old.

One year just isn't enough time to make this kind of call, and there's plenty of situational impact.

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I like Carbery I really do. And I think the team plays hard for him. But I’m starting to worry a little bit about his lack of offensive creativity.
I'd most question what exactly Mitch Love does. It doesn't exactly take a genius to ride Carlson into the ground and have the rest of the blueline play super-ordinary.

It's a bland bunch, though, both up front and on the back-end.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
that didn't go anywhere but it was a badass play by Milano to come on in relief and just work the puck all the way up the ice. he was full speed and handles all the way down there just to be threatening even knowing he didn't have much but it bought them space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad