GDT: GDT #28 New York Islanders vs Anaheim Ducks | December 13th | 7:30 PM | F/W 4-3

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
With the longevity of the season, and the potential for another injury, I still think this team needs one more top-4 D man. I wanted a forward, but I am more confident in this team scoring than defending.
Every team needs 7 top-4 dmen

• Haha
Reactions: TMI

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
With the longevity of the season, and the potential for another injury, I still think this team needs one more top-4 D man. I wanted a forward, but I am more confident in this team scoring than defending.
No they don't

Crap, we're 5-0 without Pelech and Pulock. That's not a fluke by now

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
Have to admit I was wrong about hIm, he shoots way more than he did in Bridgeport and has built quite the chemistry with Pageau.
Shouldn't have scratched him in NJ. He has looked good from the beginning of the season.

Reilly has been terrific. Early chemistry with Barzal.

Fasching was noticeable. If Gauthier can convert one of those power moves it would be great.

Hopefully Mayfield is back for Aho.

Varlamov having some season.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Looks like when everyone is healthy Reilly and Bortuzzo are the extra defense which is not bad
I thought his career was over 4 years ago when he sliced his wrist against the Bruins. It’s remarkable
I figured he get to 1000 this year and this would be his last year, maybe that’s it also he just is emptying tank this year. Fasching has also been good addition to that line.

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Holmstrom truly takes over in SH situations. He has a better set of hands than first appeared; little flick of the wrists on that goal.

Him, Dobson, and Barzal have all made significant steps this year.

Glad to see Barzal continue scoring, at a key time.

Get healthy, another D man, and see what this team can do over the course of 82.
Spot on.

Preseason, it’s fair to say this team wasn’t in a position to seriously contend without 2 or more next level performances by some of their younger talented players.

Having both Barzal and Dobson make that jump has been a little surprising, but not shocking. Holmstrom, on the other hand has been a revelation.

It’s also pretty amazing that they’re finding their stride with their top pairing Dmen being injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00