GDT: GDT #28 New York Islanders vs Anaheim Ducks | December 13th | 7:30 PM | F/W 4-3

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
He's getting better with MORE responsibility and ice time. He keeps this up, he could make a serious run at the Norris and challenge Makar and Hughes.
He is so good our coach even put him out with under a minute to go tonight instead of Mayfield.

Does anyone know that stat of blown leads with Mayfield in the lineup versus without this year?

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Holmstrom truly takes over in SH situations. He has a better set of hands than first appeared; little flick of the wrists on that goal.

Him, Dobson, and Barzal have all made significant steps this year.

Glad to see Barzal continue scoring, at a key time.

Get healthy, another D man, and see what this team can do over the course of 82.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Holmstrom truly takes over in SH situations. He has a better set of hands than first appeared; little flick of the wrists on that goal.

Him, Dobson, and Barzal have all made significant steps this year.

Glad to see Barzal continue scoring, at a key time.

Get healthy, another D man, and see what this team can do over the course of 82.
Not even sure they need a defenseman right now, just need to get the D that are hurt back. Pulock can come back now and after Saturday Pelech is eligible so we will see how much longer both are out beyond those time frames.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Not even sure they need a defenseman right now, just need to get the D that are hurt back. Pulock can come back now and after Saturday Pelech is eligible so we will see how much longer both are out beyond those time frames.

With the longevity of the season, and the potential for another injury, I still think this team needs one more top-4 D man. I wanted a forward, but I am more confident in this team scoring than defending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad