GDT: GDT: 15 TORONTO @ CALGARY OCT 30, 8:00 p.m. THE WALKING DEAD/HALLOWEEN EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Can someone tell me what did I miss in the first 2 periods? And about Varlamov?

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
People ripping on Kadri for that Stajan goal. Every center makes a mistake. He went for a poke didn't get it and by the time he turned pass was already made.

Bozak fanboys/fangirls :laugh:

Bozo the POS clown makes those mistakes as well. This is what the first time that line was scored upon? You guys are ****ing crying and giving explanations of defence like JVR-Bozo-Kessel line never got scored upon.

Oh and **** BOZAK

i like your passionate hate of bozak. he is my all time most hated leaf player as well.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Can someone tell me what did I miss in the first 2 periods? And about Varlamov?

we scored (even strength, short handed) in the first.
we were super incredibly brutal in the second period. and stajan scored

Varlamov turned himself in for alleged kidnapping

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
While true, I far, far, far prefer Kadri as our top line C over Stajan, who was our top line C a few years ago, of course.

Stajan can have one goal... Kadri has 13P this season.

I recall saying I preferred Kadri over Grabo when he wasn't the it guy on this forum. How times have changed.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Yeah. This was by far the worst period we have had in this season and we're still up 2-1. I hope they know that 20 minutes separate them from 2 valuable points.

They need to get their ass out of their heads and start skating. 1st line sucks, 4th line was good until Carter Ashton went for a dumb hit, 2nd line sucks. Clarkson's line has been okay. Flames are absolutely smothering the Leafs right now. They are the first to get to every single puck in our zone. Our defense is just too slow to handle that kind of forecheck.

When do we play St. Louis? The Flames forecheck is going to look like a joke against St. Louis...holy **** we're going to lose by double digits if we play like this against the Blues.

Well, everytime we say that we end up having a good game with great effort, like against Pittsburgh.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
Eh we got him right where we want them.

One cheap goal will crush their spirits.

And the Bozak PR crew can stop with the "balanced scoring" message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad