GBU: Ole Yo Asses Home

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
G:
Zach Bogosian.
Jake McCabe
Larsson-Girgensons; someone must've lit a fire in them. Berglund needs to be moved for speed, cause these two are rocking.
Sam buries his first!
Our beautiful beautiful pressure. KEEP IT UP GUYS. WE'LL WIN A LOT DOING THIS.
We had control of the game for 50 minutes.

B:
2 Domi goals shouldn't have gone in.

U:
Marco Scandella; that's one to forget.

LOVE this team when they play like this. LOVE.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
10 games is more then enough to tell the general quality of your team. This is not enough games to tell if this is a team able to win a playoff series, or even make the playoffs. But it is enough time to show us that this is a Sabre team that will skate, give a 100% effort and can play with anyone. The days of us being an easy 2 points are over.

This is what we should be getting from our 2 5-6 mil RWers. I would like to see it more often. One of Okposos best overall game as a Sabre. Poms was f***ing awesome.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Excellent:
McCabe
Bogo
Just about every forward

Good:
Everyone else not mentioned above or below

Bad:
Hutton -- 1st goal was iffy. 3rd was baaaad.

Ugly:
Scandella -- Might be time for him to sit

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
G:
McCabe
Pominville
Eichel
Reinhart
Skinner

B:
Scandella, he needs to sit a game

U:
Hutton, he came through in the end but yeesh most of those goals were preventable.
Domi's butt ugly face that needs to be punched in,

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Last year the Buffalo Sabres won their 6th game in game #23 on the season on November 24th. We matched that in game 10 a whole month earlier then last year. What an improvement. Literally leaps and bounds better.

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016
I'm still not sold on this team...

But this is promising

The Sabres are definitely going to have some ups and downs this year. They are definitely playing much faster, skilled, hockey. We’re still going to see games like Vegas and Boston. It’s inevitable, but we hope by the end of the year it’s a rare occurrence.

Normally I’d be “cautiously” optimistic about his team. The Sabres are pushing me firmly in “optimistic.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad