GBU: Ole Yo Asses Home

thekenneth

Jan 25, 2013
G: Pominville, Eichel, Power play, Okposo (yeah I said it)
B: Hutton and the fact that hutton doesn't feel that much better than Lehner.

I'm not 100% on Mittlestadt yet.

Even if buffalo lost that they played well as a team, pretty bad game for hutton, but a great game to watch.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
We are......2 games over .500, it’s still surprising. It feels good though even though it’s not amazing or anything but it just feels good to not be at the bottom. And actually pushing towards the upper middle!

Does this team remind anyone of the 03-04 team.

Back in that season in October we kind of started slow and inconsistent and then took a California trip where we beat California teams like Anaheim and LA with depth scorers like Pyatt and Mair scoring. Biron and Noronen are like of like Ullmark Hutton (maybe a bit worse)

But the point is that year was up and down but we had new direction and felt like a new team with briers and drury.

There’s a lot of other similarities I could dive into but I’m hungry lol.

That year though we finished 37-34 and two other numbers and last in the 5 team north east missing the playoffs.

But the next two years after the lockout were easily two of the best ever as everyone knows. If this team grows and becomes half as good as they were in 05-06 I’ll be pleased.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
You know what? Jack wasn't getting it tonight, but he took the body and made some plays. That's what you need in a leader, he isn't going to be on every night but on nights where he isn't he needs to make sound defensive plays and take the body and I feel like he did that tonight.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
U: some of posters who go from "were ****, fire Housley this team sucks. trade Okposo (etc)" . to "wow! what a win, I love this team"
At the end of the day, we're all Sabres fans... and we've coped with the suffering differently. All coming through it scarred in different ways. Now we need to come together, like our team is starting to. ;)

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Also, housley deserves some credit for putting some players (like pominville) in the ideal spot to succeed.
He's gone from dunce to genius in a week. Maybe Phil's learning on the job, and is figuring things out.

It looks like a completely revitalized team since he made all the changes.

Reactions: Eichittelharthlin

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
G: Pommers has been one of our best players since the start of the year. Seriously.
Bogo looks great.
Sobotka.
Larsson and Girgs.
Dahlin
SKINNER
McCabe
Eichel getting physical
Mittelstadt feeling it.
Comebacks and winning when they deserve to win
Board unity and people on all sides joining in

B: Did not love Hutton tonight

U: Already really hate Domi almost as much as his dad.

Reactions: Fezzy126

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
First time in the Housley Tenure this team has won 3 games in a row! Middlestadt has a phenomenal game despite being minus 2 but it’s only a matter of time before he starts scoring a potting those goals , Reinhart gets his first !!! Outstanding team win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad