GB: World U18

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Yes...
Lithuania and Hungary on right now.........
Gotta go eat some Easter ham soon but will will watch a bit.
The rink is a rink. Looks like any small town rink

:laugh: Sounds exciting!!!

I just went and clicked and it took me to justin.tv

I like it, I use to use justin.tv for tv shows all the time until my old laptop died. Can't wait for the game now that I know I can watch it

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Every time Estonia skates the puck across the red line everyone starts cheering but all they've done so far is take shots from between the blueline to circles lol

Never notice the faceoff ability of the GB kids before this game. They seem to be standing upright and they hold their stick like they're going to shoot.

2-0 lead in the first though.
Goals by:
Chamberlain from Cownie and Hook
Hook from Betteridge

shots really lopsided at 18-7 for GB

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
One of the GB coaches just got hit with the puck on the bench, didn't look like fun times at all

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
2 more goals in the second so far.

Chamberlain from Cownie & Hook
Attwell from Chamberlain & Cownie

that's 3 points for Chamerlain, Cownie, & Hook so far.

It's 4-2

2 PP goals for Estonia both on suspect calls. The officiating has been real suspect from the start tbh. I've seen an Estonian clearly body check a GB player as another Estonian was winding up for a shot by the boards. And a clear trip while Betteridge tried to take off for a 3 on 2.

I'm guessing the games in Estonia?

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Site started showing 4-3 for GB all of a sudden then a few seconds later on a pretty basic wrap around GB makes it 5-2 lol

Harry Harley from Betteridge

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Make it 6-2 GB

I looked at my phone for two seconds because the play looked pretty harmless and all of a sudden there's a goal lol musta been something silly.

Attwell from Keeley

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Trying to figure out where this William Attwell kid plays. First time I've heard of him, he's tiny but has great hands and speed. All I know is he's at the school Connor McDavid attended but he's a year older and still there

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Stats on EP are all up already as well. Early scoring lead obviously goes to GB's Cownie/Hook/Chamberlain with their 4 point night, all 3 are returnees lol

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Well looks like I'm alone again :(

1-1 after the 1st period.
Goal by Floyd Taylor assisted by Oliver Betteridge

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Twice now Hungarian players have turned their back to a GB player and dove head first into the boards to draw boarding penalties that resulted in PP goals.

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
IIHF games are always decided by the refs, GB are terrible penalty killers at every level

The PP has been pretty brutal in this one as well. You can tell they're U18 players because they seem to be totally against using the point lol The PP isn't much of an advantage if you only use 3 forwards down low. That's 3 vs 4, other team can stick 1 guy covering the D it's 3 on 3.

That was just painful to watch. Was a close game until 2 dives gave them goal #2 & #3 :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad