Post-Game Talk: Garry Galley is still talking

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Nurse is a good but not a great defenseman.
If we were further along I would be open to trading him for the right package. But as of right now it would likely destroy our back end. Bear is a rookie and Lagesson and Jones certain not ready now and probably never for that kind of responsibility.

Now having said that lets have some fun.

Nurse to Toronto (might make them contenders) for Johnsson, Kapanen, and Rasmus Sandin.

LOL "Nurse is good but not a great defenseman". Now you sound like Gary

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
898f9d8e55a60a518463375b684b4621.png

I'd say pump the brakes on wanting to get rid of Nurse.

Last edited:

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Nurse has been our best Dman for 3 seasons now. Most under rated player on the Oilers by oiler fans by far.

He really should take Klefboms spot on the PP, he has done a better job in the past then Kelfbom

Yeah love Nurse but Bear needs to be on the pp as well

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Nurse has been our best Dman for 3 seasons now. Most under rated player on the Oilers by oiler fans by far.

He really should take Klefboms spot on the PP, he has done a better job in the past then Kelfbom
I did not read the entire thread but how in the world did getting rid of nurse started? Must be the same fans who wants Risto instead of Nurse.

Nurse is probably the best Dman on the team and now we should dump him, but for what. If the D coming back to us is not named one of Dahlin, Heiskenen or pietrangelo, then forget it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad