Games you are currently playing: ROUND FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
Persona 4 is definitely darker, but Morgana is much better than Teddie. Plus, Persona 5 definitely perfected the party and turn based system over 4.

Yeah, I like Morgana over Teddie and the combat in general more in 5 than 4, but I'm still liking the story and characters in 4. That said, while I never felt I had to grind in 5, I'm doing quite a bit in 4.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Playing Zelda: BOTW. What a game! Such a time sink. LOL. Will probably check out the Destiny 2 beta at some point this weekend as well. Have it downloaded and ready to go.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Once we get moved in to the new house, I will either finish Kingdom Hearts II (barely started) or play the new FF XII. I tried to get into it the first time around. I am leaning towards FF at the moment.

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
Just finished Ringed City DLC for DS3, which finishes all bosses for the game.

Thinking of doing an SL1 run of DS3. Also now I can look up how to complete NPC questlines, as I did my first playthrough as blind as possible.

Last edited:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Inside is on sale. I've heard good things (on here), although 6.49 from 15.99 still seems a bit much given it's comparable in size to Limbo. Worth it?

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Inside is on sale. I've heard good things (on here), although 6.49 from 15.99 still seems a bit much given it's comparable in size to Limbo. Worth it?

I would say yes. It's only about 3 hours or so, but the game is beautiful and the storyline will probably leave you with your jaw dropped and confused at the same time. It's a really unique, polished, and beautiful game.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008

Its extremely good. Most of the enjoyment I got from the game was howw lifelike the player character is. You're genuinely afraid for him in certain sections.

The puzzles are alright.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Started Wolfenstein finally.

Thought for sure I would love it, as I do alternate history stories like Man in the High Castle but I don't know. Lasted maybe an hour before turning it off, something about the game feels like it's going to be a way too long and annoying ride, maybe just done with FPS with collectibles in general. First mechanical dog and electric soldiers my enthusiasm dropped a lot.
Also find having to get my pointer at ammo and health and press a button to pick it up to just be a chore.

I'll stick with it. Graphics cool, alternate history cool, game play seemingly smooth but so far just not into it. Much like I felt with Metro 2033 and never returned.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Fallout 4

....again

Finishing up the DLCs. Playing with a bunch of mods. Playing around with settlement building.

I love this game so much

any mod recommendations? I have my last wedding of the summer this weekend and already told the GF I'm taking basically every August weekend to recharge and game... been playing New Vegas (my favorite fallout) but I really miss the Power Armor/base building of FO4 and want to start it up again. Played it on PS4 last time but going to get it for my (newish) PC.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
any mod recommendations? I have my last wedding of the summer this weekend and already told the GF I'm taking basically every August weekend to recharge and game... been playing New Vegas (my favorite fallout) but I really miss the Power Armor/base building of FO4 and want to start it up again. Played it on PS4 last time but going to get it for my (newish) PC.

Depends what youre looking for. I have two files going at the moment

One is using "immersive gamplay" which basically re-jigs weapon damage for both you and the bad guys, meaning a shotgun blast to the chest will kill you, but it also means you dont have to dump a full magazine into a bandit to kill him. It makes the game a lot harder, without having to go full survival mode where food, sleep and drink are required.

My main file I didnt want to totally redo so ive played around with explosive mods making grenades and rocket launchers more effective late game. I also added some standalone weapons packs as oppsed to modern firearms. I added a 1911 handgun, and an AR15 pack which includes to models to work with (all fully upgradeable). I also added a clothing pack that effect all NPC and playable characters/followers. AS well as facial upgrades for my followers.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
I got Eastside Hockey Manager during the Steam summer sale and just started playing it this week.

I'm hooked. I seriously can't stop playing it once I start. It's the only game I have time for at the moment.

When the addiction wears off I'll probably try Dishonored 2. Loved the first game and have heard really good things about the sequel.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Recently got back into Dank Souls 3, tearing it apart until I cried at the Dancer.

She whooped my ***. Champion Gundyr wasn't too friendly either. Got stomped in the face a couple of times.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I forgot I had purchased FF V like 2 years ago on my iPhone. Just moved and have no intrawebs so I am playing that now. Never played it before. It is cheesy as hell but a lot of fun.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Borderlands 2 right now. Friend and i are trying to take a run at all the raid bosses.

After farming stupidly OP gear (hello magic pistol that can somehow do upwards of like 4 million damage a shot) it's made it...doable since it's obvious these bosses were made for a full group to take on. Seems to work alright with 2 anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad