Games you are currently playing - Part 7

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Currently playing Greedfall. Has its bugs and it's not perfect, but I've really enjoyed it so far.

I've been keeping a close eye on this one. It looks like my style of game, but I'm not 100% sold yet.

Might wait for a sale, being the cheap ass that I am. :laugh:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I've been keeping a close eye on this one. It looks like my style of game, but I'm not 100% sold yet.

Might wait for a sale, being the cheap ass that I am. :laugh:

Yeah I wouldn't have bought it had I not had gamers club unlocked from best buy, and on top of that it came with a $10 gift card so it was basically only $30. I'm glad I did though

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Still playing Siege. I play the good PS+ free games when they come out (last one was Detroit: Become Human, which was really good) but man if you like FPS games Siege is still one hell of a game.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
PC - Control and Green Hell. I'll be checking back in with Destiny 2 when it's live on Steam

X1 - Division 2

PS4 - Persona 5

Switch - Ni No Kuni Remastered and Dragon Quest XI

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
PC - Control and Green Hell. I'll be checking back in with Destiny 2 when it's live on Steam

X1 - Division 2

PS4 - Persona 5

Switch - Ni No Kuni Remastered and Dragon Quest XI

Dang, that's a lot in the air at once!

P5 and DQXI are massive RPGs.

Reactions: Fudge

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Dang, that's a lot in the air at once!

P5 and DQXI are massive RPGs.
Yeah. I really only play The Division 2 and my Switch for like..30 minutes a go? DQXI and NNK are pretty much played only when I'm in the bed for the night and just want a quick session of something before I go to sleep. Not really the most efficient way to play an RPG, but it scratches the itch. I tend to have 5-6 games going at a time, put a couple hours into each and then never play again.

I think I'm doing it right?

Most of my time right now is in Green Hell/P5.

PepperKeenan

Sep 22, 2012
Sweden
I'm about to start playing Arkham Knight, only just started it for about 20 minutes last night but I think Witcher 3 have in some ways ruined "lesser" games for me.

I know 20 minutes is way to short to judge a game but I was pretty excited 'cause I had just finished a Batman comic book and wanted to play some Batman but didn't feel like getting into it when I sat down to actually do it.

I loved Arkham Assylum a few years back (never really finished it though) but haven't played the later games.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Still plugging away at Ni No Kuni on Switch, but I put a few minutes into Luigi's Mansion last night and might take a break from NNK for a bit to knock that out. Playing Outer Worlds and Monster Hunter World on PC.

Other consoles haven't gotten much play lately.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I'm about to start playing Resident Evil 4 for the first time. Hoping it's a little bit better than Zero was.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I started playing Alien: Isolation a few days ago for the first time. I'm not really a fan of horror games but recently enjoyed RE7 & RE2 Remake so figured maybe horror games are growing on me. It's pretty cool so far, enough to keep my interest, but I don't think it's as great as people made it out to be. That is, unless it picks up later in the game.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I started playing Alien: Isolation a few days ago for the first time. I'm not really a fan of horror games but recently enjoyed RE7 & RE2 Remake so figured maybe horror games are growing on me. It's pretty cool so far, enough to keep my interest, but I don't think it's as great as people made it out to be. That is, unless it picks up later in the game.
I think a lot of it was just the shock that they made a good Alien game. It was an enjoyable experience for me throughout.

firewagonHOCKEY

Mar 7, 2006
Belgium
I hae fully switched over from Hearthstone to Magic The Gathering Arena and been busy with that. Since I haven't played Magic for 15th years it has been quite a steep (but fun) learning curve .

Desdichado93

Jan 7, 2012
Sweden
The Witcher , but might take a break since part 3 of Rigmor of Cyrodil (mod/DLC for Skyrim) is released on Thursday.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

Are you playing it via VR?

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Delving into the early stages of The Outer Worlds while trying out the DLC missions for Ace Combat 7.

Outer Worlds definitely feels like a budget version of Fallout, only with prettier art and far less bullshit (quite honestly, I'm shocked at the lack of bugs). Leaning towards a 7/10, not an amazing game but a good old fashioned western RPG.

I did not complete the Unexpected Visitor DLC because of time constraints (and dying), but safe to say it's already my favorite mission in AC7 by far. Keep pumping that stuff straight into my veins.

Chubbinz

Nov 1, 2016
I have some time off this month so I took advantage of that $1 for a month of Xbox ultimate game pass deal that kept popping up on my xbox. I have been having fun playing Sea of Thieves with some friends here and there but mainly have been working my way through Kingdom Come Deliverance. I have really enjoyed KCD so far. There is just something so satisfying about the thump of a mace off of someone's dome in that game. After I finish this up I am going to get stuck into The Outer Worlds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad