GDT: Game5 vs Chicago

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Lehner starting twice in a row and after a loss and a goal that was at least partially attributable to him. In the playoffs. When Fleury played well the game before.. How do they possibly go back to Fleury as their number one next season regardless of if they find a way to keep Lehner.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Lehner starting twice in a row and after a loss and a goal that was at least partially attributable to him. In the playoffs. When Fleury played well the game before.. How do they possibly go back to Fleury as their number one next season regardless of if they find a way to keep Lehner.

Trade for the Zetterberg contract? MAF is used to this.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
giphy.gif

Reactions: CupInSIX

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
He was actually in good position to break up the pass. Just went under him. Roy turning the puck over clean at the opposite end was the major problem on that goal. He let the Hawks get out 4on2 with speed.

I agree about Roy but Whitecloud was on the same side of the ice though, and if you miss that pass the player is on his own with an open goal. Covering DeBrincat, destroy him or tie up his stick if the pass gets through seems effective to me.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We can't afford a Vegas Golden Knights Second Period. We need two Vegas Golden Knights Third Periods (TM)

Reactions: CupInSIX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad