GDT: Game5 vs Chicago

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
My jury is still out on Cousins, Stephenson's contribution is pretty clear to me.

Patches has been playing angry. When Patches plays angry, good things happen. Tuch showing shades of the stud winger he was in year one.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Onto the next round.

I still think the Knights need to be a bit better defensively.

All 3 of the Hawks goals came from bad defensive play. Well maybe 2 of them considering one of them was a nice passing play.

1st one- Sure Lehner let out a rebound, but there is no Knights player in site to prevent Toews from picking it up.
3rd one- Bad clearing the zone attempt (which i have noticed quite a few times in this series). Sure it would have been nice for Lehner to make a big save on that, but he should have never been put into that situation in the first place.

Clean these up for next series and they should be golden cause whoever the Knights play next series will be much better than Chicago.

Go Knights Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Onto the next round.

I still think the Knights need to be a bit better defensively.

All 3 of the Hawks goals came from bad defensive play. Well maybe 2 of them considering one of them was a nice passing play.

1st one- Sure Lehner let out a rebound, but there is no Knights player in site to prevent Toews from picking it up.
3rd one- Bad clearing the zone attempt (which i have noticed quite a few times in this series). Sure it would have been nice for Lehner to make a big save on that, but he should have never been put into that situation in the first place.

Clean these up for next series and they should be golden cause whoever the Knights play next series will be much better than Chicago.

Go Knights Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cleaned it up halfway through. First two periods weren't pretty, but the 3rd they got out the jaws of life & pried their heads from their butts.

I feel more comfortable with Lehner's style than MAF's butterfly trying to get the 2nd and 3rd chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->