GDT: GAME XXX: Avs vs. Flams -- The Walking Wounded

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
GDT Author's Note: I had everything ready, links good to go, and absolutely HILARIOUS jokes...when the damn web browser broke (no joke here). So yes, that's right...EVEN THE GAMEDAY THREADS ARE GETTING INJURED.

Okay, here's a fill-in GDT:

The Colorado Avalanche will be playing the Calgary Flames somewhere in Denver sometime on December 9, 2019. It will feature hockey players who are employed by the National Hockey League, or NHL for short. There will be fans who paid for seats watching, as well as television cameras that will broadcast the game to millions of households that don't subscribe to Dish Network or Comcast. It will also feature several broadcasters employed by Altitude Television Network, or Altitude for short. One of these people on camera is quite striking. And another is named Lauren.

LINEUPS:

Colorado Avalanche
Docume2.jpg

Calgary Flames
Twelve Forwards of Noble Demeanour
and Zac Rinaldo

Six Defencemen of a Certain Name

A Goalie named Dave. Or Cam.

Keys to the Game:
1. Save the GDT to a Word file first!
2. I don't remember
3. Score a lot of goals and then suit everyone up in those sumo outfits they break out at intermission

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hey folks, Canucks fan coming in support as you take on our Division Rival. Tough luck on the GDT Post, Pokecheque, I offer my humble contribution towards the Avs effort in blowing out the Flames:
giphy.gif

I know you've had a rough go with injuries this year:
IMG_4289.GIF

But at least it's nothing like the dark years when you were planning a Lottery pick by this point of the Season. I was a Lurker back then and remember poking my nose into the Avs Team Board:
giphy.gif

(Canucks have had even more)

Hell, right now you guys are what, 5th in the League, 2nd in Conference & Division!
giphy.gif

So I'll leave you with my lucky GIF again (I shared it with you fine folks for the Bruins game):
giphy.gif

Keep it rolling and hope your boys get healthy!

Go Avs Go!

Last edited:

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Hey folks, Canucks fan coming in support as you take on our Division Rival. Tough luck on the GDT Post, Pokecheque, I offer my humble contribution towards the Avs effort in blowing out the Flames:
View attachment 288729

View attachment 288731

But at least it's nothing like the dark years when you were planning a Lottery pick by this point of the Season. I was a Lurker back then and remember poking my nose into the Avs Team Board:
View attachment 288733

Hell, right now you guys are what, 5th in the League, 2nd in Conference & Division!
View attachment 288735

So I'll leave you with my lucky GIF again (I shared it with you fine folks for the Bruins game):
View attachment 288737

Go Avs Go!

I like the Canucks too

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
View attachment 288729

View attachment 288731

View attachment 288733

View attachment 288735

View attachment 288737

Go Avs Go!
Nucks are a fun young team to watch. I predicted you'd snag a wild card spot this season, let's hope you don't make me look like a fool.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Donskoi is already hurt lol. He left the game Saturday against the Bruins and didn’t return according to this morning’s Spittin Chiclets podcast. First I heard of it though.

Last edited:

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Any idea if Kadri and Calvert are playing tonight?

Donskoi’s hurt, too? f***

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad