GDT: Game XX Pens vs Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I think Geno has been so frustrated at never having anyone capable of putting the puck in his wheel house when Sarge left that he's mostly just there at this point to be a decoy, Geno is useful when he's that 2nd threat bomb from the higher slot, but when this PP doesn't have that bomb and no one can put it in his wheelhouse, Malkin is literally just there because of his status.
and Carter is on the second unit why....?
Because Kunitz retired ?

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I think Geno has been so frustrated at never having anyone capable of putting the puck in his wheel house when Sarge left that he's mostly just there at this point to be a decoy, Geno is useful when he's that 2nd threat bomb from the higher slot, but when this PP doesn't have that bomb and no one can put it in his wheelhouse, Malkin is literally just there because of his status.
and Carter is on the second unit why....?
Because Kuntiz retired

what's is Carter doing out there with 2 minutes to go

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
It's a small sample size but Ludvig has been an absolute monster analytically in the few games he has played. If they could get a reliable defensive puck moving RD to play with him (someone in the Marino mold but not as good), I'd really like Ludvig and that guy as the bottom pair.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Is it too much to ask for Patric Hornqvist to be lowered in from the rafters, score a goal within 2 feet of the net, and then celebrate by stripping ala Ned Braden?

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Just no reason for Malkin to not go for a change. These endless shifts aren't helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad