GDT: Game XX Pens vs Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
If adding Karlsson didn't solve their issues, then adding Kessel wouldn't solve their issues.

They need to fire Rierden ASAP and implement a new powerplay setup.
You can only change the Assistants so many times before it's just idiotic to ignore that the coach needs to be the one gone.

Same issues across Martin, Gonchar, and Reirden.

Reactions: Andy99

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
The problem is the players believe that what they're doing is the right way and they just need to do it better.

Ain't nobody on the face of this earth gonna get them to change their ways.

They need to replace Reirden with some sort of analytics nerd.
Shot across the bow that we're doing something drastically different. What the players think works does not, in fact, work. They also may not have the talent for 5-on-4 hockey, which is different.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
he could not wait to put him back in...when he likes someone he really does not hide
I just never understood that pick up, but then you look at the types Sullivan has used in his 8 or whatever seasons and it's his type. No matter how many times blokes say the GM made that move, it's been Sully's type for a while.

I still laugh when Jankowski got like 40 games and Sully refused to keep playing Gaudreau over him and then finally had no choice, but Jank the wank got 30 games more than he ever would have anywhere else for how bad he was while Freddie G was great the moment he got his first shift on the Pens.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
Kris Letang of all players actively covering up the really dumb mistakes from his linemates that he'd normally make.

• Wow
Reactions: vodeni

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
They need to replace Reirden with some sort of analytics nerd.
Shot across the bow that we're doing something drastically different. What the players think works does not, in fact, work. They also may not have the talent for 5-on-4 hockey, which is different.
Reirden isn't telling that PP1 unit to keep perimeter passing and take no shots or keep looking for that highlight reel goal.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’ll be a miracle if we get this to OT without giving up a bad goal lol

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
they took geno off not jake. jake is the bigger probelm
You might as well put a baby giraffe in front of the net than Z. Of the things he can do well, being in front of the net is not one of them.

Carter was also supposed to be the net front guy in Geno’s 2PP but spent more time on the halfwall for some reason. Guessing he’s too old for that ****.

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
Harkins passing it to no one when his line is changing instead of pinning it against the boards. I keep posting about him but every f***ing thing he's doing is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad