GDT: Game XX Pens VS Leafs: Should ether team even start a goalie? Would it matter?

Outcome of the game?

• Pens Regulation Win

• Leafs Regulation Win

• Pens Overtime Win

• Leafs Overtime Win

• Pens Shootout Win

• Leafs Shootout Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Nice win, but man this would have been a hell of a weekend for this team had they not blown the Sabres game yesterday. Coming out 1-1 is obviously fine, but it does leave a little sour taste to miss out on the chance to gain a bit of ground.

You excluding his linemates failures isn't fair.

I don't think I was excluding his linemates. Smith has completely disappeared recently and Nylander is firmly not a NHLer. I think both of those are true. I just think Malkin's own play has been really bad recently, which I totally buy the theory from @Pancakes that he's trying to force it due to the struggles of the powerplay.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Nice win, but man this would have been a hell of a weekend for this team had they not blown the Sabres game yesterday. Coming out 1-1 is obviously fine, but it does leave a little sour taste to miss out on the chance to gain a bit of ground.

I don't think I was excluding his linemates. Smith has completely disappeared recently and Nylander is firmly not a NHLer. I think both of those are true. I just think Malkin's own play has been really bad recently, which I totally buy the theory from @Pancakes that he's trying to force it due to the struggles of the powerplay.

The posts I saw only called out Malkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad