GDT: GAME XIX: Snow vs. Oil

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
If they are going to keep putting up that banner, they need to find a less jarring way of doing it.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
If they are going to keep putting up that banner, they need to find a less jarring way of doing it.
It also doesn't make a lick of sense. The people watching are the people not affected by Comcast/dish. Or those steaming illegally. Either way, not the demographic you want to reach. Let's punish those who can watch by putting up ads for those who can't?

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I don't feel so good whenever that banner comes up then goes off, don't feel terrible either but it's not ideal

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
It also doesn't make a lick of sense. The people watching are the people not affected by Comcast/dish. Or those steaming illegally. Either way, not the demographic you want to reach. Let's punish those who can watch by putting up ads for those who can't?
They're probably trying to get the bar goers.

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017

No argument from me. I've been saying the same thing for weeks. Who is that targeting exactly? Head-scratcher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad