GDT: GAME XIX: Snow vs. Oil

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
DONT BLOCK MY AVS SO HERES A HUGE GRAPHIC BLOCKING YOUR VIEW

These are so obnoxious, I think I'd rather they go back to their anti Comcast infomercials multiple times a game.

Really puts into perspective what KSE cares more about though. Getting money from Comcast or putting together an enjoyable broadcast for the fans.

Reactions: Gatorbait19

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Oooof second NHL game and tossed to both of those guys haha. That makes me want them to win more.
He didn’t exactly have an easy outing against the Jets. Edmonton’s D is shit, so we just need to win like 6-3 lol

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Wonder if Werner is a lot more nervous for this one. He's had a couple of days to think about it.
Probably. He said he didn’t even know who was shooting on him last game, which probably helped. He’s gonna know who McDavid is, and maybe second guess himself

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
So god damn annoying that I can't watch a Canadian home game on TV because apparently Alberta team games get blacked out everywhere in Canada but Alberta. What kind of ass backwards system is that?

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
These are so obnoxious, I think I'd rather they go back to their anti Comcast infomercials multiple times a game.

Really puts into perspective what KSE cares more about though. Getting money from Comcast or putting together an enjoyable broadcast for the fans.
The irony of it is that I actually despise Comcast more than anything, and gladly welcome all instances in which they get shat on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad