GDT: Game XIV: Summon...the Kraken: COL @ SEA 10pm ET / 8pm MT

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Gru was just a product of a strong team. Glad Joe let him walk. Kuemps is an upgrade despite the trade price tag.

I wouldn't call him an upgrade just yet. So far he's been good after what was a really shaky start. If that continues to hold true (and if the team can play better defense in front of him) then I think Colorado is onto something.

All things considered I think Kuemps will be an upgrade (at least I hope) but only time will tell.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Kuemper has been great after a really suspect start. We all knew he had the raw talent to be good, but there's more to it than just that.

He's been getting stronger as season has progressed, let's see if he can keep that up.

Grubs not playing is a strategic choice. Clearly a faltering Kraken team is worried about absolutely breaking the goalie if he were to play and lose tonight.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Lol 4th line Donskoi is still gonna score 2 on us tonight

Oh he totally is.

Also, I wouldn't just assume Groob wanted this game. The way he's playing right now he may have quietly asked Hak to leave him out. It's not unheard of for a goalie to opt out of playing against his old team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad