Votes: 35 46.1%
  • I am a Negative Nancy who has jumped back on the bandwagon

Votes: 41 53.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
We keep talking these different scenarios with line combo's and many of them are valid. The good thing is that means we are as deep as we've ever been and we need that.

Exciting times

I don't think they would rush RR back being the situation we currently sit, so if he's in he's ready in my eyes. Only reason I want to see him ASAP is b/c I want whatever the line combos are going to be when healthy to get as much time together as possible. We already know L1 is cemented

Dude just looks happy to be at a hockey game. Was probably high AF and shit himself when Friedman did that

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
If you claw your eyes out how are you going to cry about it? 😝

StoneColdSid is @Ugene Magic . He denies it though 😜

StoneColdSid’s account is pretty solid
Yeah dude, top tier. They're to comedy what dumb f***ing monkey NFTs are to actual artists. :laugh:

Spicy pork! Jeff Carter drinks Natty Ice!

c0Qjn6R.jpeg

:laugh:

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
If Rak is back, just switch him in and KK out. Improves the 2nd line and doesn't disrupt the chemistry of the bottom 6.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
He’s got two pretty great assists this playoffs.
The pass to Marino was basic, and the dish to Malkin last game was a prayer that Malkin managed to corral on his backhand.

I mean, this is the same Kap I've seen all season. Rakell's a better player who has a better chance at making the 2nd line a scoring threat. I'd roll with that.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
The pass to Marino was basic, and the dish to Malkin last game was a prayer that Malkin managed to corral on his backhand.

I mean, this is the same Kap I've seen all season. Rakell's a better player who has a better chance at making the 2nd line a scoring threat. I'd roll with that.

The 2nd line has the GWG in two of the three wins. They’ve had one goal scored against them in 4 games.

What exactly do you want them to do?

harmonica

Apr 21, 2007
If Rak is back, just switch him in and KK out. Improves the 2nd line and doesn't disrupt the chemistry of the bottom 6.
Our third line is still problematic and the weakest based on advanced stats.

It’s a good problem to have though.

mephisto1812

Mar 28, 2013
I think for at least his first game back you put Rak on line 3, rest Boyle, and roll all 4 hard....

Jake-Sid-Rust
Heinen-Malkin-Kap
Zucker-Carter-Rak
ERod-Bluger-McGinn

See what happens, you may just catch lightning in a bottle while managing minutes for an "older" team. If it looks like trash and doesn't work.... you have options to switch wingers on line 2 and 3, while hoping the fourth can chip in, it's certainly talented enough.

Reactions: Peat

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Rackell is better in the corners and therefore should be on line 2 in place of kapanen. Unless we are going to limit his minutes at first.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
The 2nd line has the GWG in two of the three wins. They’ve had one goal scored against them in 4 games.

What exactly do you want them to do?
Score. Glad that they've come through in the clutch twice - and notice I'm not advocating for either of the OT goal scorers to move off the line - but it's reasonable to expect scoring from Malkin's line.

So far we haven't needed it, but we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad