Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
penguin-of-madagascar.gif

vs

AWgu.gif

Pittsburgh Penguins (46-25-11, third in the Metropolitan Division)
vs.
New York Rangers (52-24-6, second in the Metropolitan Division)

New York; Wednesday, 7 p.m. EDT

NHL PLAYOFFS FIRST ROUND: Penguins lead series 3-1

king-history.gif

Pens1.jpg

tumblr_ocg2h9Krth1ummkwio1_500.gifv

Pens2.jpg

tumblr_oo1oetHNbr1ummkwio2_r2_540.gifv

Pens3.jpg

:pens

Guentzel - Crosby - Rust
Heinen - Malkin - Kapanen
Zucker - Carter - McGinn
Boyle - Blueger - Rodrigues

Matheson - Letang:help:
Pettersson - Marino
Friedman - Ruhwedel

👑 Domingue - D'Orio

louis-domingue-look-at-my-pies.gif

:rangers

Kreider - Zibanejab - Vatrano
Panarin - Strome - Copp
Lafrenier - Chytil - Kakko
Hunt - Rooney - Reaves

Miller - Trouba
Braun - Fox
Nemeth - Schneider

Lazarus - Georgiev

madagascar-skipper.gif

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Seems like there's a chance of getting Rakell back for this one. If he is, who sits?
He's wearing a regular jersey so looks that way. I'm guessing you have to sit Boyle, give the guy a rest. We all know at some point we will see him again.

I think EROD's big game played him into the lineup

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I remember when I said during the slump that this championship core didn’t care about the regular season, and would bring it in the playoffs.

Maybe next everyone can talk about what a trash signing Carter was, with his 7 playoff goals in 10 games.

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
I remember when I said during the slump that this championship core didn’t care about the regular season, and would bring it in the playoffs.

Maybe next everyone can talk about what a trash signing Carter was, with his 7 playoff goals in 10 games.
on behalf of someone who only really watches during the playoffs nowadays thank you for saving the season

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
As I said in last night’s PGT, I just hope we don’t sit back and get lazy in game 5 due to being overconfident and thinking it’ll be a cakewalk.

Don’t give them any breath whatsoever. Crush their dreams. Destroy their souls. Light Igor up with goals that will haunt him in his sleep (and make him jolt awake in a cold sweat) for years!!!

giphy.gif

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I kind of agree that Boyle should be the one to come out, but then who is going to PK? I know he had a "good" game, at least by his standards, recently, but unless Boyle is telling Sully he's tired, I would be taking ERod out.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
It almost looked like the Pens ripped the Rangers heart out in the second last night. Let's just hope they don't let them recover in game 5. It's not that the Pens have to win game 5, but they need to at least make it look like they could win. Do that and they can likely walk away with it in Game 6.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
I kind of agree that Boyle should be the one to come out, but then who is going to PK? I know he had a "good" game, at least by his standards, recently, but unless Boyle is telling Sully he's tired, I would be taking ERod out.

Players who have PK'd somewhat regularly:

Erod
Blu
Carter
Rust
McGinn

That's plenty to choose from if Boyle is out

KK has done it in Toronto, but not here

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Just win, don't let them start to believe like Neo did. They are a young team so likely they are rattled about this and will be super nervous.

Or they will come out like game 1 and destroy everything in sight! get exhausted and we win.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I feel like the bad ice hurts the Rangers worse than the Penguins.

The Penguins have a bunch of practice skating around slowly with little discernable purpose considering the last like 20ish games they played this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad