GDT: Game today at 15h (3pm) At Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Mac and Lehkonen are gonna make it to the final pre-season game (and MAYBE Hudon, along with Ghetto and Carr of course).

I always like Dany Dubé but the guy just said something terribly stupid on radio a couple of minutes ago. I had to park my car and come write it.

Dany Dube's Habs opening line up is :

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Shaw - Plekanec - Radulov
Byron - DD - Danault
Flynn - Mitchell - Carr

What the hell is that guy smoking? McGuire asked him : Carr could be playing on the 3rd line. And Dubé replied : Not good enough defensively.

Wtf.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Are these mostly your prospects playing? checked in on this game and recognize like 3 names and somehow you guys are still in the game haha.

What's even more impressive is that we have the sens pinned in their zone since the second half of the second period.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Ghetto can't (not waiver exempt, he'd get claimed for sure), Carr I'm not sure.. I'm not on my comp right now so I can't look up the details.

In any caese i think Carr is the most NHL ready of the bunch, Lehkonen/Ghetto behind him.

I know Ghetto could get claimed but he is nothing special. Perhaps my least favorite prospect. Maybe he could be traded

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Really nice first few steps by Lernout on that zone exit, pretty impressive actually. His quick acceleration gave him a passing lane for the exit.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I know Ghetto could get claimed but he is nothing special. Perhaps my least favorite prospect. Maybe he could be traded

He'd be great on an offensive third line (which it will be since DD will be there).

Nothing real special about Danault.

He's a good 4th liner with 3rd liner potential. He was never advertised as more since he joined the Habs.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Really nice first few steps by Lernout on that zone exit, pretty impressive actually. His quick acceleration gave him a passing lane for the exit.

I agree he already looks better than Tinordi ever did.

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
I always like Dany Dubé but the guy just said something terribly stupid on radio a couple of minutes ago. I had to park my car and come write it.

Byron - DD - Danault
Flynn - Mitchell - Carr

What the hell is that guy smoking? McGuire asked him : Carr could be playing on the 3rd line. And Dubé replied : Not good enough defensively.

Wtf.
i think Dany is tired after the world cup, he needd couple of day off....

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I agree he already looks better than Tinordi ever did.

Way better face too:

lernout2.0.JPG

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Condon playing the way he did behind a stacked team. Montoya playing like he does behind a AHL team....if it wasn't clear before....Loved Mike though. Still think he could get it going....but it might be elsewhere. Looked so awesome at the first development I've seen him in. Loved him from the start.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Nothing real special about Danault.

easily an elite 4th liner, defensively his positioning and stick work is rock solid, good forecheker aswell.

i also think he has good offensive upside, he already has the confidence to hold onto the puck for an extra sec or two to open up lanes.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Condon playing the way he did behind a stacked team. Montoya playing like he does behind a AHL team....if it wasn't clear before....Loved Mike though. Still think he could get it going....but it might be elsewhere. Looked so awesome at the first development I've seen him in. Loved him from the start.

A bit sad about Condon because I think he can be an NHL back-up, but it will be an hard battle for him in the next 2-3 years to get a new chance.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

Byron - DD - Danault
Flynn - Mitchell - Carr

Wtf.

Wouldn't be surprised. Since DD HAS TO be in the lineup....you need stronger defensive presence near him. Danault is superior to Carr defensively. DD NEEDS to be taken care of.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I'm really impressed with the way we're playing out there.We are so strong on the puck it's crazy .Sens have no time to do anything.

And we have just Byron and Danault as regulars in the line up!

Sens have their full roster , they miss just Stone and McArhur!

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
4th looks about right. He could have a Torey Mitchell type of career.

Depends on his offensive upside, i think he'll be able to hit 20 points regularly. 30 points could turn him into a Marcus Kruger type player (even tho Kruger hasn't been able to maintain 30 pts a season).

Kind of like a hybrid 3rd liner/4th liner, he'd be playing on a "4th line" but you'd match him up against top lines.. that type of line brings a lot of value to a team.

I think we'd easily be able to matchup Mitchell/Byron/Danault against top lines, that would open up alot of favorable matchups for our other lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad