GDT: Game today at 15h (3pm) At Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Are these mostly your prospects playing? checked in on this game and recognize like 3 names and somehow you guys are still in the game haha.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The French Connection line of Audette, Gregoire and Hudon. Who has impressed the most?

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
You realize he is only 20 years old right? Still growing into an adult frame

I'm not saying he will never make it. I'm just saying what I see.

A lot of young guys out there but he's the only one that looks really weak.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
The French Connection line of Audette, Gregoire and Hudon. Who has impressed the most?

Hudon looks to be the most ready just because he reads the game well, i like the way he anticipates plays. I've been impressed with Audette aswell tho, he's really good at receiving passes and his puck control in general is solid.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
213 pounds. Not small

During his draft year at the combine he did the most pull ups of all prospects in attendance.

I know he's not, I said looks small for his size. When he's on the ice, he doesn't look nearly as tall as he actually is for some reason.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal

Carr and Ghetto headed to the AHL

Ghetto can't (not waiver exempt, he'd get claimed for sure), Carr I'm not sure.. I'm not on my comp right now so I can't look up the details.

In any case i think Carr is the most NHL ready of the bunch, Lehkonen/Ghetto behind him.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Ghetto can't (not waiver exempt, he'd get claimed for sure), Carr I'm not sure.. I'm not on my comp right now so I can't look up the details.

In any case i think Carr is the most NHL ready of the bunch, Lehkonen/Ghetto behind him.

Carr needs to show it for the remainder of the games, because, right now, he's showing squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad