GDT: Game Three SCF B's vs. Hawks - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
The Hunch Line is having another fantastic game. Seguin is starting to turn the corner. I can tell. He's using his body finally. :handclap:

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Toews has been thoroughly unimpressive thus far in this series. Bergeron owning him in every facet of the game.

Bergy was robbed of the Selke.

You knew Mr.Serious would get the votes over the best kept secret in hockey.

Toews should win the award for the worst playoff beard. His beard grows in all Jebidiah, the Amish boy who's Mom and Dad had the same grandmother.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Great to see Jagr, Peverley, Kelly, and Seguin turning it on when other guys are starting to wear out. Couldn't have come at a better time.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
If I was starting a team I would take Bergy over Toews 100 out of 100 times.

Saying he was robbed of the Selke is like saying the sky is blue.

Night after night after night he is on the ice against the best the league has to offer and he was only on the ice for 13 goals against. The kid is a marvel.

rickizbruin

Feb 7, 2010
ONTARIO
CBC - Chicago broadcasting company..... someone should beat ron mclean with a stick.. both penalties chicago got he disagreed... what a tool.

Blackbear

Jan 3, 2007
I guess Hossa took the game off to pack his carpet bag and see if there's a way he can join the bruins before the series is over.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
I'd love another early goal in the third. Keep up the pressure, B's! Continue the tradition of making our barn a tough one to play in the playoffs. (Beyond the crappy ice, obvs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad