GDT: Game Three SCF B's vs. Hawks - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Lame call on the Hawks. How isn't there anyone better than Rooney?

At least the Bruins will have one minute of not so horrible ice on the PP to start the 3rd.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Fantastic game so far. Just keep it up, guys.

It always seems like when we get our PPs they're split in half by the intermission. Puck possession in the opposition's zone is everything on PPs. Not complaining about gettin a PP but it's kind of unfortunate to constantly have that happen to you.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
I'll feel a LOT better if the Bruins can go up 3-0 soon.

Though getting to the 3rd maintaining that 2 goal lead was huge. Bruins seem notorious this season for giving up their leads with pretty quick response goals from the opposition.

Great game from Rask so far. Keep it up!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Jaromir wants

I think he has looked better and better with each game.

I think Jagr is hungry-two wins in the early 90's and no cup for over twenty years has made him realize just how hard it is to get back to win it.

Bergeron looks awesome.

Krejci line looks kind of bad-but they have Toews against them a lot-and Horton doesn't look so great.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Lame call on the Hawks. How isn't there anyone better than Rooney?

At least the Bruins will have one minute of not so horrible ice on the PP to start the 3rd.

I would be beside myself if I was a hawks fan. 5 on 3 was legit. But these calls away from, and after the play. Just let them ****ing play.

Chara drives me nuts on the PP. If he doesn't Tee it up, he's doing almost nothing.

20 more minutes. Can't take their foot off the gas. Another PP goal would be nice. But, yeah... right.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
For once I agree with Eddie.. That latest call makes it a wash from that lame call on Thornton.

C'mon man. This is the mother ****ing Stanley Cup Playoffs.

The two trips on Kelly and Paille were legit.. and the roughing on Daug.. But those other two were blech.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I am having fun.

Before the game I pissed Pierre off.

Give Danny Paille a raise.

We have Chicago fans behind us. They are quiet :)

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I would be beside myself if I was a hawks fan. 5 on 3 was legit. But these calls away from, and after the play. Just let them ****ing play.

Chara drives me nuts on the PP. If he doesn't Tee it up, he's doing almost nothing.

20 more minutes. Can't take their foot off the gas. Another PP goal would be nice. But, yeah... right.

I hope Hawks fans are seeing that we don't like Rooney any more than I'm sure they do right now.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Chris Rooney is proof that being successful in life has nothing to do with skill or merit.

Pretty sure he wears his helmet off the ice, too.

Now we have to worry a/b a stupid make up call in the 3rd utterly inconsequential to the play on the ice. Not to mention a 5 on 3.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Toews has been thoroughly unimpressive thus far in this series. Bergeron owning him in every facet of the game.

Bergy was robbed of the Selke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad