Game Schedule - Reverse Retro & St. Pats

Which do you like better?

• Total voters

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
If they want to try reverse, using the maple leafs colour scheme......I hate even say it, but.......try the white pants and gloves again.....I’ll duck, now.

Reactions: KapG

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I like the colour scheme blue and grey but I don't like the Ballard Maple Leaf.
At least it's a jersey they are only wearing part time, since this was their full time logo during the Ballard era.

9ff5718238c61cb3.jpg

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
The grey is hideous. Should be white or as another poster suggested, a cream colour similar to what Detroit had a few years back at the winter classic.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Did anyone notice the Leafs made changes to the thickness of the numbers on their retro jerseys.

Here they are last Saturday against Edmonton.

EtmF0ISXMAUlRyD

Here they are 1 week later against Vancouver.

EtmF0IRXUAMaLjh

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Did anyone notice the Leafs made changes to the thickness of the numbers on their retro jerseys.

EtmF0ISXMAUlRyD

EtmF0IRXUAMaLjh
Whenever I Google “thick” I usually find something else...

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Seeing a lot of the RR jerseys in action of late have left me disappointed they missed the mark. A lot of them are looking gorgeous when you see them in action as opposed to just a release photo. Was hoping ours would follow suit. It did not.

Like even the Blasty Flames (which should have been a red or white jersey, rather than a cheaper version of the original, Lady Liberty Rangers is in that same boat for me as well) looked really good in action last night.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
The grey and blue is absolutely horrible

Agreed

Even on my big screen 4K TV when the play is from a distance you have to recognize the players by their skating style as you can barely make out their #'s and names.

I can't imagine a lot of fans wanting to run out and buy these jerseys.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I like'em. I was having 80's flashbacks on the 31 (font) on Andersens arm to old Kenny Wregget!

I do wonder if they should have gone with a baby blue a-la the Argos instead of the darker grey. Maybe they tried it and it was worse.

Anyway, for 6 games or whatever it is, I like it... especially if they are going to play like that when wearing them.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Seeing a lot of the RR jerseys in action of late have left me disappointed they missed the mark. A lot of them are looking gorgeous when you see them in action as opposed to just a release photo. Was hoping ours would follow suit. It did not.

Like even the Blasty Flames (which should have been a red or white jersey, rather than a cheaper version of the original, Lady Liberty Rangers is in that same boat for me as well) looked really good in action last night.

They look better as still photos than in game action, where there's not enough contrast between the blue and the grey.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
I'm so imprinted to the Toronto Maple Leafs brand that I usually find every variation beautiful and need to suppress an impulse to own it. I've got to say these blue-grey sweaters are the least beautiful.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana

EtmF0ISXMAUlRyD

EtmF0IRXUAMaLjh

Anyone know exactly what this is? I notice this thing on all the jerseys they wear.

RaLVDcN.png

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
I think it's the embedded transponder that generates real time statistics.
Ah okay thanks. I thought only the Leafs had it and some kind of mic/listening device used by Amazon Prime "All or Nothing" docuseries coming out later this year.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
Ah okay thanks. I thought only the Leafs had it and some kind of mic/listening device used by Amazon Prime "All or Nothing" docuseries coming out later this year.

An aside: We're less than 10 years away from an avalanche of smear job docs that use legally recorded private conversations obtained under the insanely permissive Terms and Conditions we all agree to without hesitation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad