• Total voters

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Is there a better deal? On sale $100 off at Pro Hockey

RpFwEmx.png

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
They should fix the jersey so the numbers don't seem like they are in the hundreds, because of the green showing through between the 2 numbers. (St. Pats)

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Reverse retro's will age well. Most wacky jersey's do. Most of ours are simple, basic and clean. Which is nice but you need to have some odd ones. As long as they're not your mains.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
I like the reverse retros personally. The soft grey is a nice contrast to the blue as opposed to the usual white. Adding a stripe or two would have completed the look but still a nice jersey in my books.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
The Maple Leafs Twitter account posted images of Matthews, Marner, Tavares, and Rielly made for your phones lock screen in the retro jersey if you want to use them.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
While I don't like the size of the logo on the retro jersey, I think they look better on the ice compared to the pictures we saw after they were announced.

deltamachine

Mar 30, 2013
The new jersey designed by the same ppl that brought us the ill-fated new ontario licence plates....don't like em.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Not a fan at all of the grey, and blue on blue numbers
What you said reminds me of this story when the NHL passed a rule in 1977-78 saying the players last names had to appear on the back of the jerseys.

https://thehockeywriters.com/a-brie...In 1977-78, the NHL,fines, so Ballard gave in.

In 1977-78, the NHL passed a new rule stating that players had to have their names appear on their jerseys along with their numbers. Leaf owner, Harold Ballard refused, claiming no one would then buy his programs. The league threatened heavy fines, so Ballard gave in. For Toronto’s next game in Chicago on February 26, 1978, the names appeared on the Leaf’s blue jerseys….in blue, making them unreadable. The next day the league changed the wording of the rule, to stipulate the names must be in a colour opposite to the colour of the jersey. The Leafs then began using a contrasting colour as the rest of the league.

CincoHolio

Jan 8, 2013
Toronto
In the minority but I actually like the RR version. Only so much you can do with the same blue and white colourway. They're bold and no, not the best ever but not terrible either.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Reverse retro's will age well. Most wacky jersey's do. Most of ours are simple, basic and clean. Which is nice but you need to have some odd ones. As long as they're not your mains.
I disagree, those jerseys last night were ugly and no one in their right mind will buy one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad