GDT: Game #PS6: Coyotes vs Ducks - 7:00pm (AZ) - BSSC

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I just don’t get O’brien’s purpose. We’re not that team anymore that’s just giving away ice time to notably bad players. It’s like he’s a 2021 coyotes player who keeps sneaking back into the room. Like if Antoine Roussel kept hanging around the locker room drunk and everyone was just too polite to tell him to get lost.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
First time since I can remember
1997 is hard to remember.

(actually we probably didn't even have 3 scoring lines then either really I don't think we ever truly have)
When was the last time the coyotes actually finished in the top half of the league in scoring? 2012? That team was good but the good Tippett years weren’t exactly about scoring. This feels like the first coyotes team in a long time that’ll actually put up decent offensive numbers
The best Tippett offensive team was actually the one that got swept by the Wings.

But the best offensive Coyotes team (on paper anyway) was actually the surprise 2001-2002 team after all the big names left.

This team has only had a top 10 offense twice and both were basically last century. That year was 9th. Pretty sad huh?

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Kassian lol. Scored as many on us as with us.

Crazy how much piss and vinegar the Ducks added. Gudas, Killorn, Kassian and Lybushkin. I'm interested to see how it turns out for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad